All Comments on 'Rachel's Daddy'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Wow... that was HOT.

It took a while to get there but the excellent buildup was worthwhile. I loved the way you described the rivalry between the step/sisters. Of course the ending was superb.

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceover 15 years ago
That was sexy

That was a great story. Made me incredibly horny. The build up, while being a little long, was still good. Loved the character development. The sex was full of passion and oh so hot. Hope there will be more stories about this sexy father and daughter relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please!!!

I loved it, but please dont let this be the end!! Great writer.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 15 years ago
Oh my

That Daddy character is just a disaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you.

It did take a while to get there - but it was worth it in the end. Thanks! Please don't let this be the last...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rachel fell for the "anna" card too many times

story was great but a huge let down was how easily rachael's resistance was stopped by mentions of anna. The jealously concept is a good one but it was simply overplayed

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
Despite some unlikely details, this story was quite stimulating

As a Certified Massage Therapist specializing in erotic massage, I guess I can speak with some authority about the authenticity of the massage description in this story. If you accept the plot's premise of the father-daughter relationship, the series of massage strokes are well thought out, and can be copied when you're massaging your partner--hopefully not your own child.

It's unfortunate that the father kept accelerating the progress of the sensuality before Rachel was ready for each increasingly intimate massage stroke. Rachel seemed incredibly naive not to recognize how obviously he was manipulating her to capitalize upon the sibling rivalry for his own benefit. Rachel's sudden conversion to wanton sexuality with coarse language was hard to believe after her previous consistent resistance.

I'm now retired after 19 years of professional practice, and living in Naples, Florida. I still give sensuous massages to interested visitors, although I no longer charge for the sessions. And I'll always enjoy reading massage stories as stimulating as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

slow buildup to the grand moment.....loved it. i'd like to see a little more nipple pinching and ass slapping but this one made me cum even without that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleasureful

As a daddy of two daughters and then grandpa of 4 girls I enjoyed this story very much. Well written and hot. Made me hard and brought back some wonderful memories.

Nikki_2921Nikki_2921over 8 years ago
Wow

I absolutely loved this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmm memories

Reminds me of how my daddy first fucked me<3

One of the few stores that takes the time to build up a sexy and realistic tension, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
siblings

I used to massage my sisters feet for her after a night working in a restaurant, I found a web site to help me and discovered there were areas and spots to help give different feeling and sensations.

I started working on an erotic area and after a few days she succumbed and we fucked.

I did admit what I had done but she wasn't bothered telling me she would have fucked with me at some point.

I started to massage my daughter and friends after they play softball, about a month ago, so far I've not bedded any of them, but I know they are getting turned on, so it won't be long before I get some fresh young pussy

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
A Long, Divine Seduction

The ongoing conflict with step-sister Anna and the dress really makes this work. The ending is sublime, perfect.

Thank you!

-a

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't take long for me to not like the brat Rachael...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous