All Comments on 'The Venus Experience'

by Ian_Mason

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Testimonial -- accurate description

Good description. Like you, I ran across the website and was intrigued. After some research, I purchased one. Your description accurately describes the action of the Venus machine.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good description

The author's description is correct. The Venus 2000 is probably the best male toy in existence. The same company that makes the Venus 2000 also makes the Sybian for women. I'd really like to work in their test lab. Maybe someone could write an erotic story about it. Anyway, the author is correct about the price; it isn't cheap. On the other hand, it is well-made and should last a long time. If you can't have sex with a female partner for some reason, the Venus 2000 is about the next best alternative. Google it, if you want to learn more.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
ach

shame for all of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This machine is amazing

I have owned this machine for about 6 years. I haven't used it for several years because my wife objects. However, the sensations are better than those with a partner. I often used the machine for hours. It is very addicting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reignited my love for masturbation and ejaculation

I was only in my 50s when my wife passed away. It was hard on me not just for the loss but we I did not wish to date other women as an expression of my loyalty and respect for her. So I decided to instead focus more on my masturbation . I got online and was heartened to discover other men in my situation and one suggested the Venus 2000. My how technology has changed since I was a kid! Since I was planning to masturbate and ejaculate more, I actually consulted my doctor about this. He agreed and thought it would benefit me He commented about how men these days masturbate so much more and that it is accepted as normal and even healthy to-do so. He actually encouraged me to try it out and prescribed me something to help my erections.

So I bought one and started using it a few times a week and I just could not get over the intense, sustained pleasure. Then I ejaculated stronger than I had in years. Actually gave me a cramp in my groin. Between that and a burning irritation in my urethra, I consulted my doctor again. He assured me this was common and expected for men who begin to increase their ejaculations and that it would subside as I got used to it. It did.

It felt so good it reignited a love and urge to masturbate I had not recalled since I was a teenager and so I began masturbating more and more. I connected online with other venus users and, with their support and encouragement, began to increase my duration and frequency more. I now consider it a hobby of mine and love it, spending hours masturbating and ejaculating several times a day. It is more than even as a kid!

I like that I can enjoy such renewed pleasure in the company of other men like me while still remaining ng faithful to my wife. That means so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

I'm one of those considering it. I appreciate the review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
High Need for Relase

I too have a high need for release. I find masturbation at bedtime THE WAY to achieve totally sound sleep. So I'm very interested as well. Thank You for the review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I have had mine for 12 years and initially thought I would use it to get over the grief of a painful divorce. What I didn't know then, is that I would enjoy it almost every day since I got mine and how much fun it remains all these years later. I use mine typically after work to unwind after a long stressful day and often again before bedtime. It never fails to give an incredible amount of pleasure, never has a headache, and never minds if I decide to go for a long session or a quick one. I truly believe every man should own one and that if so, the world would be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I initially purchased the receiver about 25 years ago. Then, I purchased the pump about 10 years ago - as a retirement gift to myself. After buying it, I now wish Id retired 15 years earlier ! [LOL!] Anyway, I now use it for about 3 hours every night before bed. Like he said in the above article, the thing is AMAZING ! However in spite of his attempt at describing it, you just cant do it justice with words alone. Im in mine now as I attempt to type this, however, its taken me about 15 minutes to type these 5 lines! Ive had many guys ask me if they can try it, but I have to explain how important the proper receiver is to making it function properly on their cock. My suggestion to everyone reading this is: If you have the opportunity to try it - by all means do so. you wont regret it [unless you start missing appointments / work / etc.] LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I purchased a Venus 2000 just a few weeks ago. I also had a nobra twin charger which I thought was absolutely the best masturbation toy I’ve ever had but once I tried the Venus 2000 it was hands-down the best orgasms I’ve ever had I’m 64 years old. I’ve used it at least once to twice a day every day some sessions last an hour or two and I’m in complete ecstasy. I would highly recommend buying a toy It’s well worth the money.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That is exactly what the Venus does. It is the best thing I have ever bought. I use VR porn and it is as close to real sex you can get. I watch the VR porn (girl is cowboy) and let Venus do its thing. It is so close to the real thing, except you can pick the girl.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Besides it being the best masturbation machine (ever)! My cock used to have a slight curve. Since I have used Venus (a lot) my cock is straight as an arrow. What a great way to do physical therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous