All Comments on 'Mom's Tied Up Ch. 03'

by MrJDoe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years ago
like the story

I enjoyed all three chapters but hate when an author leaves things in a cliff hanger like that. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it!

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. I was hoping to read more about the mom, son and the saw horse. But this is a good start.

I don't understand why some people don't understand why writers leave cliffhangers. It's to get us to come back for more. Seriously, they really should keep teenagers from this site. Dumb 16 year olds should not be allowed to read literotica and make snide comments.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Damn, he needs to suck that sweet mom's pussy

His mom needs him to stuff her pussy full of cock, she would sleep well then.Thanks for the chapter.....Rich

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Word glitches...

A great, if unbelievable, story. It was very sexy and most enjoyable to read. However, you made several word blunders. Often the singular was used rather than the plural, and several times you wrote 'though' instead of THOUGHT. Perhaps proof read 'twice' before submission or use a 'reader.' That said, I loved the story, its very sexy with a hint of getting potentially dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Do the math.

You said she got pregnant at 18 so she probably had him when she was 19. But she says she's 35 so as he's 18 she must have had him at 17 so she presumably got pregnant at 16. The story is in the detail. A good writer gets the details right.

Far too many mistakes to make you a writer, never mind a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous