All Comments on '11:48 - Chapter 01'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need a better editor

Whoever did the editing on this didn't read it throughly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

And the only reason for this is because he wants it that way.......phittt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I masterbated to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just don’t understand at all

I read the 2nd chapter first by accident so I decided to read this one too. I’m exactly sure why I did but I did read it.

I’ve been living with acute pain everyday for 20+ years. I understand erotic pain, I quite often use arousal as pain relief, it takes my mind off the everyday pain that I live with.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is that he the Dom/ Master in this story is asexual, he enjoys sadism which means his sub probably enjoys masochism. Was she asexual too or does she just abstain to please him??

Life is far too short to abstain from that kind of pleasure for a year at a time. So whilst I understand the logical concepts of someone being asexual as well as the pleasure that can be derived from submission, but the practical application of denying yourself pleasure for a year at a time is just beyond me.

It just seems unnecessarily cruel even if he’s asexual isn’t it his responsibility to make sure that she gets what she needs because once a year just is NOT enough. If neither of them are asexual does he abstain for a year at a time as well? I still think the answer to that question is no.

Still puzzled.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous