All Comments on 'Exposed Wife - Jill Tanning'

by shywife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AtavistAtavistover 15 years ago
Good story, keep it up

I really enjoyed your story. Well written, a nice, erotic concept, described very well in the sensual parts. Hope to see more of your work around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A

A well written story. Not as sensual as some, but a fetish that a lot of men have, I think. Your wife couldn't be more conservative than mine. But, I managed to get her to Hedonism II a few years ago. We always make sure that resorts are "adult" only. Meaning usually, no kids. Hedo is a bit different. They don't have the nude area like most. Half the resort is nude. Public sex is actually encouraged. Being asked to swap partners is common, almost an insult to not ask. We had no idea just how open and wild until we got there. The wife of course wouldn't swap or do much of anything else. Until one evening we watched a new lady friend with two men. Neither being her husband. A very hot week for the two of us. Hope to see something more about your lovely bride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Yes the idea is exiteing but i certainly would n't want to do it for real. And as for the husband who took his wife to that resort. What is wrong with your marriage?

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 15 years ago
GOOD HOT STORY

I enjoyed the story. Very well done.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 15 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story. You did a great job describing how excited you were when your shy, modest wife unknowingly exposed her completely naked body to the other men. I like when you describe how the guys “could have easily reached out and tickled the bottom of her cute little size 5 feet.” I also like when you describe “the little crinkles on the ends of her hard nipples.” I had a similar experience when my wife unknowingly exposed herself when trying on bathing suits at a mall. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Would enjoy doing same

Great story, would love to experience the same. Listening to all of the comments about her body and what they would like to do to her has to be a real turn on. I have watched my wife bend over to get something in stores totally unaware of men seeing all of her titties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...love to see what she looks like! headforthemountains@hotmail.com

I would have done the same thing. I'd like to set that up!!!

DGA2000DGA2000over 9 years ago
An amazing and original story

A great write and a great read that held my interest from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I reread this

Ran across it again on search, the wife and I had a similar incident recently. We were redoing our bathroom, major job since a small leak under a sink got to the wall and floor facing our bedroom.

The wife was in our bedroom getting dressed, a small section of the wall had been torn out and there was a hole, hard to see due to a support beam. I spotted one young workman watching her, so I told her about it. She just grinned.

The next day she stretched out on the bed reading a book, fully nude. Two guys that time, so engrossed in watching her they didn't even notice me in the hall. Then I heard the buzzing, she upped things by using her vibrator while they watched.

Hell of a kick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
closet cocksucker

I found that my wife loves to accidentally expose herself and that my cock gets very hard watching her. She now even has me watch her getting fucked and I get to lick her pussy and suck the guys cock. Great fun for all husbands.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife tans.

Wife friends and i love to spy on my wife tanning, they have all been watching her for months. She is clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous