All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

One of the best and well written stories I have ever read on this site!

I love Stormbringer's old/young stories. And would have loved them even more if the young woman was really infatuated by the old guy. Like in my personal Stormbringer-story - Your money or your mouth - where the old man wins the young beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story...

I'm glad you're back and writing new stories. Keep delivering your great brand of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Back And Better Than Ever

Just when you think Stormbringer is gone he returns with his best work yet. This story is a masterpiece. Perhaps Storm needed a break to recharge his batteries and it was definitely worth it. This story is a work of genius.

For those comments talking about racism and politics. That has no part here. Leave those opinions out please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best

dont pay attention to the racial tones just keep what you are doing and I will Keep DOing and Loving blacks. MWF

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cummed three times

this was so hot and being a white man i would love to be a slave to your hard black cock but for now just a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm truly impressed by your imagination and the thoughtful little details. I'm a fan of the genre, but your writing made this an exceptional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Really one of the best story ever read in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
editor

Stories like these are so hard to read to anyone who plays cards. Two full house 77766 & 66777 in five card draw thats ten cards the problem is there are only 4 7's and 4 6's. Also reverse racism is not when blacks hates whites. Reveerse racism is when someone hates there own race. So many people play poker theres a better way to use a card gane then playing a game NO ONE PLAYS ANYMORE.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 15 years ago
Glad You Are Writing Again!

Good story,first new post I've seen in years.How about another Unwanted Houseguest story?Looking forward to the next one

marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

ONCE AGAIN, IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE INTERRACIAL AUTHOR. THIS STORY MAY JUST MOVE TO THE HEAD OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE LIST! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY FRIEND!!!

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 11 years ago
Lovely

Great story, you once again prove to be a very good story teller, those of uswho lobve great story telling with our erotic reading appreciate all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you stormbringer

Stormbringer's stories have been responsible for about most of my fantasies over the last year. They've turned me into a slut for big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Myth

Where are all these big black cocks? Every black cock I have sucked or fucked is no more than 6 inches. Most white men and latinos have more in their pants. Hell I even did a jap that had a bigger cock than the blacks. Enough with all the fucking myths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best story I have read yet. reluctant submission at its finest. she gets everything she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

Love the story but would have like to see a longer, more detailed description of the double penetration at the end since it seemed like the sex event that capped off the poker night -- the main event. Perhaps an updated edited version? Great description of the other sex acts though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My favorite,.

I love to read it. I just have one request, can you please please make a comic of this story, I would love to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, needs a sequel!

This story is amazing! Could you write a sequel about her continued descent (i.e. the time between her husband leaving her and the pregnancy), or perhaps another story like it with that added in? Perhaps I'm in the minority here but I love your longer work showing how the ladies give in and then give themselves over. I also second the request for a comic!

Either way thanks for the story and please keep writing you're excellent at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spellcheck and Proofreader because nobody's perfect!

Awesome fictional work with a great plot, suspense, and surprise plot twists. All the ingredients needed to win Academy Awards.

If you would have taken the time to use spell checker, or a reliable proofreader to tidy up the few errors, you would have been an Oscar nominee in Best Screenwriter category.

Keep writing though, you appear to have talent.

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
Silly Husband...

Yet another exhilarating read S, it was filled with delicious and wicked scenarios that can sometimes present themselves in life.

Opportunity isn't about one's set of circumstances as much as it is about what people do with them, when dealt this hand. He let the BEST situation a man like him can experience, a sexy beautiful nympho turned Hotwife & BBC Slut, in his lifetime get away because of his own silly petty insecurities and through a failure to evolve and grow from this amazing situation he found himself in. His loss.

Although perhaps he may be able to redeem his fortune to some degree, if he finally allows himself to mature by opening up his mind, and turns his focus towards his new girlfriend Francine in an effort to get her blacked too. Then both he and she will benefit from him embracing his lot in life and through supporting her in discovering a level of physical pleasure many do not know of. Cheers, JoJo :)

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
This site Literotica

is like the news channel Russia Today but for the black male: a constant stream of misinformation and propaganda. For a truer view of the wonders of the black male white female relationship, look at the website Mudshark Madness. Or look at the crime stats in Chicago for example. Look at the report written by Joanna Mariner "No escape" on behalf of the UN rape watch sub-committee as to what goes on US prisons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Time Around stupid idiot

The stories here are mostly written by stupid racist White Men who are fixated on Big Black Cocks and are racist, sexist and mysoginistic and they write BDSM rape sex stories in which White WOmen get off from being raped by Black Guys.

Your solution is for people to go to websites also put up by racist White Men who dont want Black Men fucking White WOmen.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Mr racist WHite Man? Why the fuck are you even reading these stories. Go the fuck back to Mudshark, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contrived

Boring, contrived, yuck...

federiquitofederiquitoabout 5 years ago
GRACIAS

I read this story, and what a great surprise, it is very, very good.

The things that we liked the most were:

1.- That the white wife was used in All positions. (I speak of his body) It was great.

2.- When in front of the husband I dragged it, (this was impressive and very dominant)

- "Oh, did not she whisper, It's time to pay, Dick stood up, His gigantic muscular body rises over the players who remain seated, His dark black skin looked even darker when he smiled, Amber pushed his seat back and She moved away from the table - like a cat about to run out, Dick grabbed her arm and practically DROPED AWAY. We can do this in the living room.

He turned to look at his husband before disappearing, Fred made a movement to stand but Amos's arm wrapped around his neck from behind and kept him still, A bet is a bet whispered, Amos in the ear, The arm was tensed until Fred stopped fighting,

- "OH GOD!" Amber shouted from the living room, He's hurting her, Fred wailed, He did not say Amos, She just saw his cock that's it, You should have warned me begged Fred, I told you not to do it and shrugged , Fred closed his eyes to fight the tears, Is it really that big? You can go see for yourself once you calm down, I have to stop this said Fred, panting when the arm around his neck tightened again, he whispered in his ear, Listen white boy your wife was playing with your money, You said it yourself, That means you have to pay Dick is going to make him suck his cock tonight, unless you want to do it your wife will be "Amos He felt that Fred was completely collapsing. Maybe this will teach your wife a lesson about the game. Now I'm going to see the show "of a cute white girl sucking a BBC

He had dropped his pants around his ankles Fred could "SEE THE GOLDEN CHATTEN HAIR of Amber FLOATING" before Dick's crotch

3.- And he was a wonderful author, as you wrote as little by little, they were managing to have the naked white wife.

- She got up anxious, I'll be right back, she came back in a robe, She found a full beer instead that helped to increase value, She swallowed while she unbuttoned and dropped the robe to the floor, her crotch shaved, she put an arm through her breasts and Another one for her crotch, She was completely naked, The only thing on her body was her wedding ring, she was holding a pillow on her breast, covering her breasts and crotch, Amber darling that was not the deal, she said show yourself, Amber dropped the pillow and She slipped into her chair, took advantage of the gambling addiction, forced her to pay off her debts by shedding her clothes.

4.- Let her write on the cards that:

- His hands were shaking, when he took the pen and wrote: -The bearer of this card, "you can fuck me" but must withdraw before it runs, Value $ 75.

This, in truth, was very Morbid.

5.- And as the final big bet, it showed that Amber; "I change his addiction to gambling, by addiction to the BBC.

A great interracial story, from start to finish, we congratulate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
its only a matter of time

My ex-wife had a job in a department store and worked around a few black guys. She often worked late. She divorced me and it was soon revealed she was pregnant and didn't know who the father was. I didn't think it was me since our sex had taken a dive. Sure enough the DNA test was negative for me. Luckily we didn't have kids and she's now at five babies with different black daddies. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Make a movie

This stories should be turn into a movie it will be awesome.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
My future?

I would enjoy being a poker night whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably one of the best stories I've read on this site. Wife turned whore, but husband still dumped her and got revenge. Very satisfying. BTW - there is NO SUCH THING as a faithful woman. There are just women who haven't gotten the 'golden opportunity' yet. They ALL will, if the circumstances are right. Marriage is for idiots (says an ex-idiot).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story should continue with the introduction of Amber's mother and sister, and they got blacked too by these four black men and by their sons. And have an interracial orgy in the house everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amber mother and sister should be introduced plus sister should be elder to Amber and have a teenage daughter. Fuck this would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also got pregnant by 4 black guys after my exhusband swooped my pill now I whore for one of the guy’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories on this site.

It is well paced, not foolishly implausible, and to my perverted mind, very arousing. The only bit I don't like is the epilogue, its a bit of a downer.

I'd love to see a Kaos comic version of the story,

wendy53wendy53over 1 year ago

Very good story!

Wish it was me in the story! 😊

Vanessatv30Vanessatv303 months ago

Ambre a réalisé son réve d appartenir a son Maitre Noir ,le réve de toutes les véritables femelles blanches partout dans le monde !!!

Le mari blanc cocu n avait vraiement aucune chance de la retrouver apres qu elle a gouté aux coqs noirs ...

Bonne histoire ,mais quelques problemes de traduction en français ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7455 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...