All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 05'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenover 15 years ago
Absolutely loved your story.

I really love your writing. You've described perfectly the mixed emotions of the first time meeting and anxity of self that one expirences when embarking upon a relationship with someone new. I love how you've captured the evolving relationship from crush to full blown love. Absolutely excellent. Keep writing.

~EnchantedGreen~

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Continue

You have a wonderful writing style and you know how to tell a love story. So please keep writing and submitting stories. We will keep reading them!! Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More, more, more!!!

I have loved your other stories and love this series as well. Please continue to write gay romance stories as they truly are beautiful! You are a spectacular writer and are fast becoming one of my favorite authors!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you so much

for your beautiful story. It was wonderful following Simon and Greg into their new life together. You have captured their feelings and emotions perfectly and I could practically feel their love for each other grow. I'm kind of sad that there won't be more chapters about them...please, change your mind :) I'm now off to read your other stories. I hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOOOW !! FUCKING DAMAN PARFICT

IT'S SO TOUCHED. GOOD WORK I LOVE IT BUT CH(5) TO SHORT. JUST WAITING FO MORE

SashaWMSashaWMover 14 years ago
I loved your story...

I hope you keep writing! I just finished this story and I'm about to start reading about their neighbors. I loved the build up and both points of view. You are one of my favorite authors now. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!!

I loved the whole story, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing about some of the stuff these two were doing. I'm a straight female and I realize that all couples go through the same stuff regardless of sexual orientation but this story just illustrated it so perfectly. Loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOL!!!!

LOL!!! The way their family and friends were matchmaking was hilarious!!! Hate it when my family threatens to set me up but love this story!!!! Being straight female is so hard sometimes!! Sigh! Wish to find a man at the very least half as romantic as either of them!!!!!!!!! Keep writing your Great!!!!!!!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
The New Life

Blazing hot juicy lovemaking caps off this magnificent romance. Simon and Greg have built their love brick by brick, suppressing lustful desire until they can both be positive it is love, and not simply animal rutting. Thought by thought and feeling by feeling they learn to KNOW each other before they take the carnal (and, in this case, exhausting) leap. This may well, I hope, be a permanent and constantly joyous union, two souls in one. And the sex, by the way, is terrific! I LOVE THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well done.

Just love this story, sweet how it all works out so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Absolutely one of my favorite stories! Love it!

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

Sorry for the totally cliche comment but "SO CUTE!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

I think i've read this fifty times...at least. and i'll prob. read it again because it's just too good to be true. i love your stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

I can't believe what a talented writer you are! This is my favourite kind of story, and I know I have to read the rest of the stories you've written. And then read them again. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love you ingarlm :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 12 years ago
Holy fuck.

Every time I read this, it's like the first time. I am a woman, and I have masturbated to this a LOT. You have a talent for romance/smut, and I absolutely LOVE this and every other story you've written. Keep it up!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 12 years ago
Excellent!!

I loved this story!! The sex was hot, but I really enjoyed the romance.

This is the first story I have read. I can't wait to read more...

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Almost perfect lovestory, very romantic as well as erotic. Only two things marred the perfection: shower should have been before 69, and why did you end this last chapter too early, before you described their final lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very enjoyable

I was smiling all through it. My only difficult was lack of names within sections. With so much 'I' and 'he' I sometimes lost track of POV.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I agree

A very enjoyable story and lovely too. Love happy endings

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
great

a great story from a great writer. great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
England

Now I really wish I lived in England. What beautiful men you have in your country. And your story is as beautiful and sexy as the men. Thank you for another lovely story. C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!

You definitely built up the tension with this story!!! It was an excellent story. Well written, paced great, wonderful subject matter, and the "will they, won't they figure it out before too late" aspect in the beginning really ups the tension. Great job. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Excellent story. I think the resder gets as frustrated as the characters waiting for themt to finally sleep together lol But it was a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

You are my favourite author on this site. I fell in ♥ with a changed life and now thi story too. love these stories where the buildup and characters are so well written in a happy story. Hope you continue writing like this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awwww

Awesome!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I absolutely love the slow build up you do with your characters, even though it’s frustrating lol! This story was sweet, romantic, and sexy as hell. You’re an amazing writer. Keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous