All Comments on 'A Cougar's Story Ch. 02'

by olderbroad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Lady

You are one hot women open to everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like the way you write

I like the way you write. My wife and I have had two threeways. One was with a guy and the other was with a woman. We enjoyed the sex and my wife had always wanted to have sex with a woman and she loved it. I loved watching her eat pussy as I kissed and sucked the other womans tits. You will probably get some mean feedback from some out there but I like it that you seperate sex/lust and "LOVE".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Bit One-sided......

Talk about double standards; so its alright for some, travelling outside their normal habitats, with or without photos, and I quote "A quick note to all of you singles guys out there who advertise on swinger sites and the like; posting pictures of just your cock is not a turn-on, despite what you might think. People, women like me, want to see the face, the eyes, the smile, that's what will normally attract attention, not an image of your hard-on. So it doesn't really matter that your 'victim' could be recognised - just because you don't mind crapping on your own doorstep, don't expect others to do likewise!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous