All Comments on 'Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss Ch. 03'

by michaelwimphusband

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck Dude

Just kill your self and get it over with, really pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Power

Some people just abuse power with the position they hold in life. The characters are developed nicely by the author and this gives a real feeling of knowing each individual. Thanks for sharing this interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I second the KIll yourself.

Pathetic RACIST bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is unanimous - kill yourself

Geez, what a pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sack of crap

you should kill the black dude before you kill yourself since hes a sack of shit too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such a strange world.

"Do this boy...do that boy...get this boy...get that boy"...

"Uhhhhh....Y...Y...Y...Yes...S...S...Sir"....

This is so bad...I mean really bad...this is the worst...

Just have the white male lead walk off into the surf and drown himself in the first paragraph of chapter 4 and lets move on...

This is just soooooooo bad.......so really bad........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Die Please

Please put all of us out of your misery, just kill yourself.

Your story comes across as though written by a White hating Black man, or should I say African American, can't call you Black that would be humiliating.

I suggest you read 'Once you go..' by dangerouslydead Mr I'm -Black-with-a-big-cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fairly accurate

If only in a symbolic way, this is a fairly accurate telling of the white man's life in America in the 21st century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You

Gatta be gay, just put your stories there and leave the fictional wife out. You go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

can't wait to read the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well wrote story!

This story is really well written. The writer really brings the characters along well, to the point the reader can almost feel the main character's humiliation. Can't wait for the last chapter.

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000over 13 years ago
The Comments of Hateful Pussies

Man, I see the prude, homophobic, nearly illiterate racists around here are as bad as ever. If any one of you had the slightest bit of courage to back up your poorly misspelled death threats, you'd post under a user account name instead on "Anonymous". Pussies.

About this chapter, you devoted way more time to character development than I ever expected. Some times that slows things down too much for me, but the sexual tension was so constantly present and tangible that I didn't mind at all. It makes the action later so much more satisfying.

Oh, and since the author calls himself "wimp husband", well, I strongly doubt he's writing this from the black guy's perspective. Idiots. It must take such a tiny mind to confuse "submissive" with "gay". Narrow minded hateful little insects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist drivel

This disgusting gibberish is so inherently racist. Is 'dis what you meant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Can't Be Real!

The story was okay until this chapter and the last one, since guys don't wear bikinis, since bikinis are two piece swimsuits for women, so you probably mean a speedo, the other issues are the fact the husband has no backbone that it's honestly embarrassing, like dude ya need to stand up for yourself, the fact the husband is the cliche unable to last longer than 10 minutes in bed, like you should try to at least get better as well as roleplay with the wife, the fact the husband is supposed to be a romantic guy, yet refuses to try new things in bed, the fact a vein was showing in the black man's speedo when he wasn't hard, sorry but a vein can't be visible unless a man is hard due to the blood flow making the vein pop and why do so many details change by the next sentence? Overall, there is no way this story is true, since it's just not a very well done story.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 3 years ago
Poor Myron

Haha, poor Myron ... it's obvious where this is going :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous