All Comments on 'Gloria's Hole Ch. 03'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
Ahhhhhh......

Such a sexy thought. I'm ready to spunk right now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How romantic

This is how the story ends. A huge cock just stretched my wife so much that she couldn't feel me at all when I fucked her. Of course now I have to get an extension just to make her cum. I can't make her cum without it. But she loves me-I think- and I love her soooo much. In fact I have invited any number of men who are all 10inchs long and 3inches wide. My wife loves having such a big cock plowing into her, black or white, doesn't matter to her or to me either, it all tastes the same. mmmmmmm those cream pies I love them. And being a cuckold? Well I can recommend it to anyone who has no pride and no balls. personally My wife coming to my house from her new home at the glory hole-she now works there full time, good money too!- Nothing better than cleaning her out. in fact we have both lost weight. I have because all I eat is my wife, and she is getting it ten times a day. But I still love her and we still have a marriage, or so she says, but of course my dick isn't big enough for her anymore so she must have a big dick at least three times a day. Her personal trainer told her so.

OKay you readers who dislike negative commnents. give it your best shot. If the writer wants to he or she can alway delete this message. Let them decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to the ass who bitches about these stories.

For Chirst sake read some other stories instead of bicthing like somme fucked up presit or hollier than thou ass w/o a name. You're boring and a fucked up in the head dim witted punck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re Anon UK

Heres a radical thought. I dont like this type of behaviour should I -- A -- Take the time to read the story, then even more time to tell everyone that I didnt like it? -- or B -- Read one of the other say 125,000 stories posted here. -- If you felt really brave why not write a story, then you can have your husbands beat the shit out of wife/boyfriend as you wish. -- UK CYNIC

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
For goodness sake,

Stop whinging about the comments. Now I'm doing it! Let people speak their mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My goodness.

I thought they died after the 2nd chapter of shame and complications due to AIDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We all have our little secrets

Ok, here's the deal. I have never heard of anyone contracting the AIDS virus from reading a story. Nor has anyone died from writing one. Even Margaret Mitchell had to get hit by a bus, rather than becoming mortally wounded in the Civil War that she wrote about. If gloryhole/cuckhold isn't your bag, DON'T READ STORIES ABOUT IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really

Have places like this, you just go some where and stick your 12 inch cock in a hole and see what happens? Would I find this place in the Yellow Pages, hell I think I'll give it a try, whats the worst that can happen?

oriondogoriondogover 15 years ago
It wasn't bad

at all. Nice job Sunrock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Our Visit

My wife and I were out one evening and I decided to stop at the adult book store to buy a couple od DVD's. My wife immediately went to the gay section because she loves to watch men fuck, suck, etc.

After I found a couple of selections, she approached me and asked if she could get one or two also. I agreed!

We made our purchases and I teased her about looking at the peep shows and she agreed that she was "kinda" in the mood. I got several rolls of quarters and we disappeared in

one of the booths. We began to watch them and we were both getting excited and she looked at me and said "I wish you had brought a handkerchief - I want to take my pants off and finger my pussy - I need something to sit on.

I pulled one out of my pocket and she dropped her jeans and told me to load the machine up with quarters so it played continously. She sat down in the chair and splayed her legs apart and began to touch herself. I began to massage her breasts and she squirmed, moaning softly.

I helped her reach a intense orgasm and she grabbed my arm and whispered "thank you". I helped her get dressed but not before licking her cum from her fingertips and kissing her pussy.

We left and she smiled to the attendant and said "damn,

that was so fucking hot

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Very risky

I can understand couples trying new things and both doing it together.

But taking cock bareback isn't an acceptable situation.

Stds are to prevalent in today's society and especially those in the riskier lifestyle.

Men with extra large tools normally like to share and dominate there partner bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So very hot

My wife and I began going to an ABS in Vineland Nj about a year ago. We’ve been slow to act but a few months ago she agreed to booth plan, and since that time she’s blow 16 cocks. Some I jerk into her mouth but mostly she does all the work. What is priceless is leaving the booth and guys watching her. She is excited knowing some have cum in her mouth but she has no idea whom.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anyone

Who thinks a trip to a gloryhole is romantic has a serious mental problem, as do all these comments that begin"my wife and I".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous