All Comments on 'Nursing The Enemy Ch. 05'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Why?

Even under blackmail she still betrayed her husband. And he the wimp takes her back? If it had been anyone other than Paul I could have seen a very small chance of this. But with Paul and his history no way. Throw the slut out. This chapter makes no sense. It did right up until the final paragraph and then it lost it. David would have to be Frankenstein to take her back after she fucked Paul for whatever reason. And in the heat of the moment she compares her husband unfavorably to Paul? What a slut. There is again no one to like in this story and the conclusions drawn by the characters are bullshit. If it was simple blackmail for money why go to a hotel? Is she really that stupid? Does the author think we are? She had no way of making sure this was the only time? That is why the blackmail angle never works as a reason for fucking someone else. This chapter made an incoherent and weak story even weaker. And it insults the intelligence of the readership. You had a chance to turn the wife into a hero instead you turned her into a zero and that is your score.

ryu77ryu77over 15 years ago
The thing for blackmail stories is...

if the people do the reasonable thing about people who are blackmailing them, then there won't be a story..lol! Either way, although the ending was a little bit rushed I still liked this entry. Karen knew her tricks and that was what ticled me fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
was anybody

able to follow the story? you should read what you wrote, you just jump from one place to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There is no real thread of continuity in the 5

chapters. Your scribbling is random without any sense of wanting the reader to know what you are talking about. If this was to be a story of the woman getting revenge it really isnt realistic or credible. When one writes one should not be taking anything that would make people see pink elephants dancing on the ceiliing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NO!! There is no continuity...this is the work of

a former hooker who only owes allegiance to her drippy itchy cunt. Why does she hate Dave so much. He rescued her from max only to have her go back to him and betray her husband so badly...WHY. Is this how a whore really thinks...whew...I will stay away from whores after this although I never had one sexually I just treated themk as human beings...no more though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This chapter reads about as stupid as it could be.

Why would she even go to the pimp? Blackmail is the reason, her life is ruined even if she does or does not go to him. She is fucked by men who dont care at all about her, that spunk in her bareback. She has no consideration of medical risk, she is just thinking she will go back to her husband and fuck him. Yeah why not give the man you love the diseases you have acquired. She had two real choices. One go to the police and her husband and have the pimp arrested or two go in with a pistol and end the whole act. Letting the mentally challenged, otherwise known as crazy, Paul touch her again is very stupid if not insane. Sometimes I wonder if you arent using the same stimuli that Edgar Allen Poe used when he wrote his stories, but then his made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pieces

i read only portions, and a lady with a past that is blackmailed? the blackmailer and other try and remove her w false passport? at some point she attends to blackmailer while a patient? scummy doctor too? at the end she is with husband, but is she there by choice or default?

SambranoSambranoover 14 years ago
I followed it, and loved it!

All you "critics" who are looking for a quick jerk just don't appreciate how clever and devious our author is. She's created some great characters and written some off-beat stories that are full of action and intrigue. So read stories written by the 18-year-old wannabes, if that's what appeals to you, and leave the truly creative writers alone.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed the story...

The twists and turns along withg the abrupt ending threw me a curve, I would have liked to have it explained a little better. (I'm an old man, LOL!) Thank you for writing.

I like nurse, school teacher and Mom stories.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Well, I read it again but stopped about halfway through the third chapter.

I knew she was going to be a slut for Paul and did not like it. I did not remember it from before but I just knew (read too much porn). I did not like it as well the second time reading. And the ending was still too abrupt. HAH. (I did skip over and read the last part of the last chapter.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only idiotic crap!!!

MINUS 5*!!!

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

Very confusing story. What the hell has happened?

3 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting author ! Confusing story…where the hell do these morons suddenly think they can write?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Most confucing bunch of crap I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous