All Comments on 'She's Got a Sybian to Ride'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant! Simultaneously hot and cerebral

This is the first time I have come across a woman writing about what it feels like to ride a Sybian, and it is brilliantly done. I find myself torn between admiring the mind of the woman who framed the thoughts that drip like mead from her lips--honeyed and intoxicating and almost clinical--and the sounds of her passionate ride in the background, making my dick swell. Damn woman! you are enough to drive a man insane with desire to possess you, body and soul. I'm almost afraid to listen to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet.

Very beautiful voice, KR. I loved your experimenting. Brilliant style and so sexy! I'd love to hear more of your sweet moans.

Could you record yourself with a vibrator describing your emotions during the process? My English is not adequate enough to express my ardent interest in your talent)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice

You have a sexy captivating voice! Your work without you reading along is very good also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Your voice sounds amazing I could picture all of it in my mind. I couldn't help but come

Otus de la NuitOtus de la Nuitover 13 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for putting the effort you did into this one. First, let me say that I'm a bisexual female, and female masturbation and sybian videos are my absolute favorite. I've not heard a sybian audio before, it was lovely. Very nicely balanced audio levels. I was so turned on that I started to come without even touching myself, you painted such a vivid picture. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Did you ever try it with a real cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would have been better without the narration. Because, the imagination, just listening to your moans, can be hotter then you talking through it. JMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jenny riding your Sybian after you.

I wish it was possible to let my step daughter Jenny ride your Sybian after you. She could mix her own super sweet girl juice with yours as she rides the thick vibrator. I hope she enjoys the way the attachment worries her clit. I would just stroke the insides of her thighs, and hold her to balance as she cums to screaming climax.

Hope you don't mind sharing lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just to add about when Jenny, my stepdaughter, rode your sybian after you. She is quite petite and very pretty. So when she climaxed, I would have enjoyed watching her orgasm overtake her small frame. I may even kiss one of her pert breasts as she is in the middle of her orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous