All Comments on 'Tall, Blond Stranger'

by JordanGrey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
loved it

loved it... nice balance and tempo... good storyline... thanks... now more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely & hot

I enjoyed this thoroughly. But more, perhaps? Would love to see these two at it again! <3 Lillian, KR.

Ingenue_79Ingenue_79over 15 years ago
Great Work

Well done! Great story and extremely well written. Loved the content, style and pace. The character is someone I can really relate to. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice read

As a workout fanatic, I can totally relate to the fantasy and while the outcome was not unsuprising, it was still completely enjoyable.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Yes!!

This story brought that word to my lips as I reached the blistering climax with our main character. The tempo of the action was virtually without a breath, and the choice of words powerful as from beginning to end, it was like a bullet in flight to its target. If you like hot, frenzied orgasmic writing this is it!! Just wonderful!!

May there be many more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome

This author is indeed a welcome addition to Literotica. This first, well written effort makes me wish for more such postings. Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

For the first story by an author new to Litreotica it is great. I find the style easy to read and very engaging. I hope there is a lot more to come - soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've had an experience very much like this in the past... brought a lot of memories back :) Thanks for the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous