All Comments on 'Preaching Conversion Ch. 01'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
themin12themin12over 15 years ago
Some White husbands have kinky desires!

Somewhat short,but captures the erotic ecstasy of first servicing by another male...especially well endowed black male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Yes

First of all.....there is NOTHING like a nice hard cock fucking my ass.........but my best fuck was my first which yes was done by a rather large black man.......I absolutely loved his big black cock sliding deep in my ass and feeling his hot cum spray me.......this of course long before teh virus....which has ruined good sex.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fucking awesome

You need to continue the series. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
preacher

fantastic!can that man preach!i could almost feel that big black cock in my mouth.more more

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
For the Love of a Black Cock

The first time a Black cock forced it's way into my mans pussy I was hooked I feel so weak and submissive when a black cock touches the rim of my tight hole and as it enters I know full well that it's my duty to bring all the pleasure I can to that black mans cock.

redbear_10942@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I would love to audition too

Hot story and just how I would like it~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sucker

our priest is pretty young and i saw his cock at the urinal and it seemed he was getting hard and what a big cock it was. we looked at each others cocks and we went to his room, we sucked each others cocks and both came in our mouths. i didn't take his big cock up the ass but he wanted me to fuck him and what tight ass he had, i fucked him and jerked him off at same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
white cock

our vicar is about 60 and when i went in the vestry to talk to him about me sucking cock he was behind his desk with an open magazine on the desk, as i walked over he closed the magazine but not until i saw it was a gay magazine. he blushed a little but when he stood up i saw his zipper was down and his very big cock hanging out with pre cum on it. he asked if i liked it and i said absolutely, then he asked if i would put it in my mouth, i couldn't wait, and i sucked him dry. he also got on his knees and sucked my cock, nothing up the asses, but later that happened.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
I wish

if this could only happen to me, god how I would love to suck a cock and then be fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Horny

I love it when guys hold my stomach as they fuck me as deep as the can

Restart4URestart4Uover 12 years ago
Good Story

I too am a bit creeped out by the vicar, but the story doesn't involve a minor. I feel bad about catholic priests' celibacy rule. I think some of them aren't old enough to understand their sexuality, let alone pledge for life.

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks!

slevin1949slevin1949about 12 years ago
Got me nice and hard

My first anal was forced, rape actually, by an older white guy. Hated it and loved it.nicely done story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderfu

I need to attend that church..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
baptism

wonder if he'd baptize me with his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bi Black Minister

I'm a bi Italian too who is best friends with a bi married black minster with 11 inches. We suck around...but our favorite activity is to share another married man. We've had several 3 ways with a married man from his church who loves for us to tag team him for an hour or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Got a black guy that I fuck around with who also fucks around with his former pastor and I'm pushing him to arrange a meeting and include me......

This story fits right in with my intentions..... may help tip the scales......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Great story lol!!

Bobby1692Bobby1692almost 9 years ago
The dirty vicar

I want my vicar to get me on my knees and suck his big fat cock as he had it out one day in the toilets as I stood beside him at the urinals. It was just a pity someone came in as I think he was up for it and I would have taken his cock up my tight hairy ass too just like the vicar in the story.

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
vicar

what a great man to show you what you needed, I need someone to show me.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic

I would dearly have loved to suck our local priest.. I had many fantasies about doing it to him, sadly it never happened.. But I knew someone he had sex with a fellow bisexual who he fucked a few times

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy

One of my fantasies is to lift the priests cassock as he is at the pulpit and suck him off ( our church has a raised pulpit, totally enclosed from view with a recess at the front where I could kneel ) The priest is gay too - he fucked my friend a few months ago so here’s hoping ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It brought back erotic memories...I was one of those choir boys that the Catholic church scandals were all about. I was sodomized by three different priests (at different times) from age 12 to age 19 and LOVED every minute of it. I have been fucked and sucked many times since then.

phtann3phtann3almost 2 years ago

I really need to find this Priest so he can train me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Caught my husband and one of his married church members in a 69’, they both looked shocked and scared until I undressed and joined them , some of the best sex I’ve ever had , lasted for years , they both loved sucking dick , I enjoyed watching!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot...I once made a confession about interracial gangbang porn that my ex wife and I always watched to my pastor who was about 6'5" tall very big hands and feet....I told him I really really liked watching them he said what do you like so much about it...I said pastor I can't tell you...he said yes tell me and so I said I love watching those huge black balls and huge black cocks just hanging shooting CUM everywhere....he said kneel down and close your eyes and pray about it...in a minute or two I opened my eyes to find his 11" huge dark black pre cumming cock was hanging almost to his mid thigh...I just said oh pastor what do you want me to do and he said spit gag slurp suck lick all over it till he cums I said yes sir pastor...he told me not to use hands so I leaned way down and oh my it was huge and heavy in my watering mouth....I sucked him very nasty and told him..I was hoping he pulled out his cock after hearing my confession...he must of shot off in my slutty mouth 12 or 15 spurts of hot black cock cum it tasted so fucking good...oh my ...I will suck my pastor anytime he wants and now the last time the maintenance guy also a very tall dark black gentleman walked in on me sucking off my pastor he came up dropped his trousers and oh my his was thicker than the pastors and very dark colored you could see his huge black purple looking huge cock head glistening with pre cum...I totally serviced both of them and loved doing it...they shot so fucking much cum on my face and mouth they had to go get a towel I was cum blinded...I must have swallowed a half quart....it was so fucking HOT 🔥...I love huge black cocks....love to suck them deep and NASTY ASF....I came in the other day an there's another maintenance guy there to help the other do A/C work...so I'm super excited about sucking all three huge black horse cocks very soon.....yummy......

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

So very hot (and hits very close to home)...

Iam now 61. Decades ago, I was a very young altar boy in a Catholic church, in a very Catholic family...

Having already had earlier experience in hand jobs and blow jobs and yes, even anal sex (both given and received), here were at least two priests (as well as spiritual leaders, and Boy Scout leaders) that I would have loved to take advantage of me!

As a very young teen, I had a neighbor who was a spiritual mentor and big brother to me that I enjoyed many private sexual encounters with.

I wish I could have let more of my church elders (including my own father) in on my needs and desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous