All Comments on 'Once Was Lost Ch. 05'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
too short

I like your stories but you keep the chapters frustrating short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Man!!

What a place to leave off! You do keep people interested I will say that. Justin has to go! And quickly so Steven and Adam can get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
UH OH!

Can't wait to see what happens next! I've just stumbled across this story recently. I've never even gone into the 'gay stories' section ever before and literally came across this by accident. I started reading and got hooked. Taylor, you are amazing! Love your writing and after reading your other stories now, I have an incredible amount of respect and admiration for you.

taylorreedtaylorreedover 15 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone This is Taylor...Please read this!!

I wanted to post this as a story but it got rejected. Many of you have left me wonderful comments about Sean and Anthony so I wanted to share some sad news with you all. This has to be short so if you need more details please email me....A couple of weeks ago Sean developed pnuemonia and passed away four days ago. I just wanted to pay tribute to him and the wonderful man that he was. The world was so rich with him in it and now something special has been taken away. I won't be writing on here for a while..As you can imagine there are things to be done. I wanted to thank you all for your generous and kind words.

God Bless

Taylor.

Doriann847Doriann847over 15 years ago
Love your writtig

i am very sorry for your loss. You are an amazing writter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Heart breaking

I love you writing and have fallen in love with your stories. I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I realize that a few anonymous words may not do much to soothe the pain but I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love your stories

Love your stories! Btw, I can't believe you only gave yourself a 75!!!

DarkRavenClawDarkRavenClawalmost 15 years ago
Heart Breaking

I love your writting so much, everything is told with such emotion and truth. I love your stories and i am torn to see how much you have been through. All of you. It hurts when u realize how easy someone can enter your life and then leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How is everyone?

I finally realized what you meant about reading the comment at the end of chapter 5. I'm so sorry about Sean!

Was just wondering how Anthony and you and Mike are coping with such a great loss. I'm praying for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I could think of easier ways for Justin to meet people besides kidnapping them from a hospital where a disappearance is sure to be noticed.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

id enjoy it much more if they were much longer. i have a bad feeling that you not going to finish this story any time soon. .ive just read another story. it had 42 chapters in it.... i also think they could have gotten the 42 chapters into ten.? so even if its a good story and i am enjoying it. please dont make the same mistake as 90% do on thios site. pleade dont drag it out for years.? x x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous