All Comments on 'Black Lover'

by iluvblackcock

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK

Brought back a memory sorta.....as my very first cock was black..........and I DID love it as he fucked me...with his manly cock as I was not 'quite' legal.........ahh yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I want one too!

I am a married white male who craves a black cock in his ass and one in his mouth. Thanks for the great submission!

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
so hot

wish it was me takin all that black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
want black cock too

great read

I wish I could trade places

redbear_10942redbear_10942about 15 years ago
Black Cock

I love serviceing a blackmans cock and feeling it shoot in either of my fuck holes is wonderfull. Being a balck mans bitch is sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm a Total Black Cock Slut

The joys of being a black stud's fuck slut. I can relate to the sharing as my black boyfriend has recently let his 18 yr. old little brother pound me with his thick curved cock. When they fuck me together they are such animals!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

What man wouldn't like to have some of this action? jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really erotic

Perfectly told. I also worship black cock, can't get enough of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story! Your guy sounds like my best friend. He went through three divorces, before I showed him that I can please him better than they could. Black cock is whre its at!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

married white male finally was blacked!!

want more hot bbc cum!!...

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Black Cock Sucker

OMG I luv BBC's. I'd like one in my mouth, ass and each had and all of them to cum on me at once~~~SLURRRRRRRRRP!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love black cock

i dress up about once a month and go looking for black cock. i have never been more happy then when i suck their cock. more times then not more then one . having that black cock in my mouth is a feeling i cant explain. its just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love black cock

Im a white male and sucked my first black cock about five yrs. ago. Ever since then I only suck black cock. I love black men, they are so confident and know how to show a man what they want. Their cocks are so big and I just love feeling a big black cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
open mouth

love to be the bitch for any cock, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black Cock Lover

This white sissy loves to suck black men's cocks. I am a whore for big black cock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another black cock lover

I don't know why but those big black dicks are the best ! I love swallowing them down &deep up my ass. I can't find them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time

I always loved black cock and dreamed of sucking one. A couple months ago, I was out at a bar with some friends and they left. It was a quiet night with only myself and waitresses and an incredibly gorgeous black guy at a table. The waitresses knew I was drooling over him and introduced us. It didn't take long before I was sucking the most perfect cock. It was so beautiful and maybe 10 inches. His cock was incredible and an orgasm like a volcano!! I am totally hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love Black cock as well

I'm a white male and I never have had the chance to suck a black cock. I dream about it but the opportunity just never presented itself. Would love to be on my knees in front of a black stud with a 8-9" dick. I would suck him to orgasm and love every minute of it. Oh well perhaps someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I am still with my best friend Rod. He has never even thought about women since we had sex the first time. I give the best oral hes had. And I am the best anal fuck ever. Unlike his wives I move and fuck him back. It is great that we do not have to wear condoms. When I feel the urge to fuck someone, Rod lets me fuck after his permission. Black is so hot!!!

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago
the black man is superior

sissy white beta males like me worship a REAL man's cock, a black man's big dick to fuck my face silly and make love to my wife, giving her your seed for her to carry your child instead of mine.... i love her so much, watching her take the superior black man's cock and seed into her body, devoting herself body and soul to her true love, your black cock that owns me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow. It's true what they say about the black mans stamina.

I'd love to suck that semi hard black cock after its pounded and filled my arse with black cum.

Lucky man.

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyover 8 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story!

What a lovely story! You made me soooo hard and soooo hot with this wonderful account of the joys and pleasures to be found in such a delicious interracial homosexual relationship! This is not just great gay sex, but true homosexual lovemaking! I just LOVE being the serving "bottom" for an oh-so-horny black "top"!!! A delightful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black are the best

Once you go black, you don't go back, that my story, my black stud is my drug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love bbc

On my knees, looking up into the face of my black neighbor as he works his black shaft of flesh in and out of my mouth. You like that bitch ... oh yeah ... I do like the feel, the taste, the humiliation. I play with his balls, lick him all over, suck his cock and swallow his juices as he directs. "White sissy faggot" I am his "Cocksucker" my mouth is his to use until he is drained. When he is finished, I stand up, we smile and now I am once again just his friend.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want a big black dick so bad.Cant stop thinking about a huge black cock between my hands getting hotter and hotter as I play with and jerk on.Then I put in my mouth and suck on that glorious piece of meat.I want that first load in .y stomach,sensing he is ready to come I rub and play with his. Beautiful balls as he explodes in my mouth.After cleaning him off and getting him hard again I get on all fours and prepare to take his gorgeous dick up my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous