All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Mum's Panties'

by champ1on

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Very erotic.

A very erotic story, please write more along these lines.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 12 years ago
Excellent work

Really enjoyed this. Unhurried & well structured, good characters & emotional detail. The vulnerability of the main protagonist all added to the believability of the story which to me is very important. Hope you find time to write more soon...

hiddenurgehiddenurgeabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved this story. Obviously, a lot of other people did too. I'm rather new to this site, and don't understand why there aren't more comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
helped a bit

its not gfs mums ........... i bought mine online. but anyway my gf i live with found my stash spot ..... i am a broken man as i shrink into nothjng and the depression kicks in. i ithink how i have fucked myself

OUT of the wife and stepson i have waiting for.

time passed as i drug my feet in fear of my secret bn released to all . i still don't care what others think cuz fuck them cuntz ..... when come time for bbq im hounded for master bbq skills , n overwhelming upbeat captivating personality ..

so i ask for all that i bring how can i just be dropped ?

she i b a asshole so they stay? or who i am so all can be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the same

Been doing wearing my sister/girlfriends/stepdaughter underwear for years. My stepdaughter walked in on me when she was 18 (5year back) with a pair of her mum's on wanking. Instead of shouting the house down she made me carry on. Watching till I cum. Now she phones up and ask me to do it. She even gives me her pants she is wearing at the time to do it. Standing there naked as I wank in her pants. Loving it as I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been There

Your story stirred up more then a few panty moments I had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
im panty man 2 for20yrs!

why guys so same worry about wear nylon panties why ? more moore man come out closet admit wear nylon panties any guys yall body! wear make you happy I wear size 8 waist 42! waist 40 size 7! 38 size 6! be happy heck if you get color navey blue or midnight black nobody know what you wear weren! at gym were black match gym shorts! heck I guy ask me what kind nder those I said vf15712 now go get your own sears next block over! hehehaa!! ladys ask me what I wearen? I ask what you mean? guy normal pull on his self some lady say he has problem! I see you don't why I ask I reply bab I mite be wear one you going to leave at my house some day! she said how about tonite then sure ok dinner first deal! she found out we both wore same vanity fair 15712 my color black hers white! nice one night stand still time time still doingit! what yall thank guys build up own stock I did!!! don't be same more moore woman want guys wear panties anyway! nylon silky sexy ! I take off put clean pair on after shower such!! wash cold water! dryer low heat cool!! best ever for men &woman too!

panty man 2"

bawdi1bawdi1over 7 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story, fucking a hot older woman with a great body, mmmm let me at her, lol

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
Hot story! One I'd love to live.

I, too, have had a panty fetish since I was a young teen (now over 65 so it's been a loooooong time) and still enjoy panties now and again.

I've never had the pleasure of a shared time with them - never had the wife or lover who would indulge it.

As for your story (almost 10 years old now), I doubt that you'll write another like it but I thought the last quarter page was very rushed. I could have enjoyed dragging out the after-play by another half page or more.

And I'm going to see if you wrote anything else. You've got potential and this story has lots of potential.

Tiger11162Tiger11162over 5 years ago
So fucking hot.

Best story EVER. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OMFG. That was awesome.

An actually believable scenario.

Hard the whole way through and finished with a wank.

Thank you

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Confused

For the most part the story was good, however I have a problem with the mixing of "panties" and "pants". To me pants are the article of clothing men and women wear to cover their lower bodies and they go on the outside, over their underwear. The underwear women wear are panties. Is there something I missed or is this a British thing? It just kinds of ruins it for me to be reading along about Mums panties then it says her "pants". I've never wanted to masturbate with women's pants, however the panties she has on under her pants (or dress) are what I love.

The first part of the story was pretty spot on, except I got started with panties when I was around 12 years old. I did the same thing regarding purging and swearing off panties only to find that I had to have them and would start over again. Luckley my wife was understanding regarding my fetish and actually supported it by buying panties and nightgowns for me. I only wear panties now for the last 30 some years and don't even own any men's underwear, but I do own and wear men's pants every day with panties on underneath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous