All Comments on 'His First Blowjob'

by bifemdom81

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NC720s SlaveNC720s Slaveover 15 years ago
Very hot story

Loved your story, can't wait to read your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A wishful thought

My biggest longing, to be involved with a guy while my wife instructs and advises and revels in the pleasures. Hoping that I can make her as happy as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

god i wish it was me on my knees.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wish It Was Me

This is a great story. I am an older man who has not yet experienced the thrill of oral sex with another man. I am hoping that it happens soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

No there needs to be more!! This adventure needs to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

Give us more. Great short story, I know there had to be more to this. Looking forward to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I need so bad to meet a couple like you. I need to hear you tell me to get undressed and as you laugh at my tiny shriveld dick to hear you order me to kneel and give your boy friend a blow job. You say don't dare loose a drop of his cum or you will regret it. Then you turn to kiss him and ask if I am doing good. He says yes but he needs to kee practicing. You say no worry, this slut is going to be sucking your man cock for a long time. You then get a strap on and go to work on my sissy boy cunt. Like I said, I need a good strong couple to take controle of me and you sound so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The new update is a bit more difficult than the last one but I cannot

I came

jackbirdjackbirdover 4 years ago
My 1st bisexual 3 way

Hot story, when I was 22 back in 1979 got picked up by a married couple at a bar. The wife was in charge. She had him suck me had me fuck him. Had him lick her flirty as I fucked her and had him clean both of us up. I spent 2 days with them and she wouldn't let him cum. He must of gotten hard and soft about 20 times those 2 days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous