All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 09'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This would probably be a really solid series...

...if English were the author's native language. As it stands though with all the butchered syntax and the son being such a 'tard and the author's insistence on making a big deal out of stupid shit such as mom shaving her armpits (!!) this series often as not just sorta ends up being unintentionally funny! I thought it was hilarious that mom shot her porn pics with Harry in the middle of the week and the "magazine" with her on the cover was already on the newstands and already a best seller only a few days later! Yep, that's how it works with magazine photo shoots! Bwaaaaahahaaa!! Btw, what happened to mom's need for Harry to use a condom? That rule pretty much went out the window after their first fuck. Oh well, I admit to being highly amused by this train wreck so I'll keep reading when mom fucks her lame son in the next chapter. Hell, I won't be surprised when soon the son will be writing in his diary how he needs mom to crap on Tom's chest in order to achieve his masturbatory pleasures! Man, I love the hilariously goofy dialog in this story. Let's just go ahead and give this a 100, just for being so completely farfetched and so gloriously ridiculous! Bwaaahahaaa!!!

hornacekhornacekover 15 years ago
WTF happened to this great series?

This series started out great with sexual tension going on between the mother and son, and now she's having sex with his friend Harry? How is this incest? I know it's being used to get her around to having sex with her son, but this could have been done so many other (and much better) ways than having her have sex with her son's friend that she's known for what, 1 day? "No son, I won't have sex with you, that'd be wrong. But you have a friend that takes pictures for porn magazines? Sure I'll pose for pictures, and I'll fuck him too, why not?"

I agree with the gaps in logic mentioned in the previous post - the pictures being published 3 days after being taken (!!!). And asking her son to talk like a moron - WTF?!? And her husband sees the magazine ... and is happy?

This series started with some leaps in logic, but you have to go with some leaps in stories like this. And they were "believable". But now, it's just getting sad. Time to end this series and start a new one. Hopefully it won't go off the tracks like this one did.

rajudhkrajudhkover 15 years ago
Greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaat.......

thanks a lot Zeenut

keep it up

plz post quick... we can't wait..

we r waiting for next chapter.

please keep it up.. don't stop..

rajudhkrajudhkover 15 years ago
Why late

hey zeenutt,

what r u doin nowadays? r u bz? when we get the next post? plz post quickly.we r waiting........

rajudhkrajudhkover 15 years ago
Why late

hey zeenutt,

what r u doin nowadays? r u bz? when we get the next post? plz post quickly.we r waiting........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please the suite

I can't wait to read the next chapter, i hope they will be there soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Plot

IT´s a great plot, but a son too obsessed with his mother will killed his friend for fuck her.At least, first than him.There´s always the male territorial thing...

jp_2012jp_2012over 10 years ago
Where did this go?

This started so well and had so much potential but the mum got a bit too carried away and wtf was all that wanking fest with the friends? NO!

This should be purely a Andy and mum story. Why the fuck is she fucking Harry? Get rid!

Calebar98Calebar98over 10 years ago
Just no.

It was good at first, but when his friends got involved. I didn't even get hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm glad mom finally fucked somebody, even if it wasn't Andy.

I'm surprised Andy hasn't even had his dick in his mom's pussy yet, and it's chapter nine. I can' t believe he let Harry, Curly, and Moe see his mom, let alone not care that a hairy dick that wasn't his own was fucking his mom, giving her orgasm, after orgasm. I don't understand if mom is going to pretend she's fucking Andy, why not just fuck Andy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

what a load of rubbish 9 plus pagers to write that rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeenutt@Zeenutt
460 Followers
A housewife with a high sex drive. See my fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES