All Comments on 'Tricked By My Own Daughter! Ch. 02'

by erotic813

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wish

Oh if it only could happen......fucking my daughter would in fact be heavenly.....I am sure some lucky fathers do...

dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Fun Story...

I never would have played with my mom, she is very sexy and very hot, but she is too much of a stuck up bitch.

My dad and I do still play together and it is pure heaven.. wow what a MAN!

Maybe we can come up with a way to seduce her and make her our bitch instead of just a bitch...

This is a very inspiring story...

Lisa

beenthere2beenthere2over 15 years ago
i do irl

my dad and i have been fucking for a few years now-it is the hottest and best sex i ever have-taboo is best

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RUBBISH

Are we allowing children to write stories now?

Dreadful. First had potential but second prooves you have none!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Aw fuck her pussy was wet and I rubbed her breasts slooooooowlyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my grown daughter.our surprise.

my pretty wife was killed in a bad car wreck.it left me&our daughter alone.time went by we got over our grief.i was lonely.one night I was in bed by myself.my daughter came in&took off her robe.she has a great figure&her belly is ripped.she said I am not sharing you with anyone else you are all I have got its just me&you now im your woman now forever.she grabbed me in a death grip.it was the wildest sex we did everything.i went down on her when I couldent screw anymore.she was moaning&groaning&yelling you are all I have in the world now.please give it to me any way you can im cumming again.im your woman now im cumming again moan groan.she wont let me out of her sight.she is one hell of a woman in bed.im all she has got now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dear lord, please write a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous