All Comments on 'Chinese Fortune Cookie'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Browjob... damn asian fever!

browjob, haha. Good story man, hit the science library description right on the proverbial nail. I'll give you a 100 if you continue this in a series format... get the other hottie involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Prease"...

"Asian" accent was overemphasized, taking away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes and no

Not bad as far as the description, the plotting, etc., but the racist attitude and tone was a turn-off. "Smartest kid in their rice farming village" -- ugggh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Painful.

Seriously, whole "brow job" and racist comments just.. really took me out of everything. It was just painful.

FallenMorganFallenMorganover 15 years ago
The "Racist Comments"

Loved the story. For everyone who comments on the racist comments...a story that's in first person doesn't always have a character that represents the writer...and some people are damn racists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
outfuckingstanding!!

incredible! More please!!!!!

helikoptorhelikoptorabout 13 years ago
Lol

Porn and politics don't make a good mix...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I came ....

...and I'm a tree huggin' Obama supporter. Face facts; its a stroke story PEOPLE, not social commentary. Your reading Literotica reluctanance/non consent and your shocked that the rapist is a racist?!? No wonder some think that camping out and banging on drums will change big money's influence on goverment. Dawin was right we're just talking monkeys.

dragon2010dragon2010over 11 years ago
more?

hope to this more of this. It was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Japaneses have trouble with the L sound, not Chinese

Japaneses have trouble with the L sound, not Chinese.

i mean, how common is the name Lee (Bruce Lee) and Li (Jet Li) in China?

MoonsurferMoonsurferalmost 10 years ago

Would have been better without all the racism. We get it, you want to fuck a stereotype and wish you had been in Nam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
racism with a point, in the story

Moon, i don't mean to excuse racism, but within the story, the character resents rich students and especially rich foreign students, and he takes his revenge on one of them.

there's something satisfying about a good revenge story, after all, and the girl in the story is an arrogant little bitch.

on the other hand, i would've told the story differently, would've had the guy make her spend the whole weekend at his place, and really go to town both sexually and in terms of humiliating her, too..

and then have her say what she says at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i hope you and your right hand will enjoy a truly happy life together!

lol racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story..

Would like to see more of this character maybe debasing other Asians in the library

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous