All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 108'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Succubus Summoning is back on form

Succubus Keep, Slayer vs. Succubus, and Succubus Summoning are your best mini Stories of yours, in my opinion.

I thought you might have stretched out Succubus Summoning for too long after chapter 105, yet with 108 your building of a world that allows you to give the two Succubus some level depth.

skelligrockskelligrockover 15 years ago
Stunning

That was completely stunning, probably the best story in the series so far. You have a great talent for this style of story. I love the way Phil looked to almost escape, only to go from the frying pan into the fire.

<P>

The details of his capture by the plant girl was just great, long and slow and seductive. Almost makes you wish that he had not managed to cast the last spell. Spending an eternity there would be very tempting, there are worse things that could happen.

<P>

But it looks like he escapes again, to see a different part of Rosa & Verde's realm. I wonder where he find himself next. A bit of time with a hookah maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Once

Love the story and all that came before. Love your work. It may seem strange or unusual for this genre, but I want this kid to get away. Just once this genre needs a heroic male (I know an oxymoron to some) that actually does the impossible and survives.

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
Silly Phil!

Never learns his lesson! He can't escape from Verde or Rosa! hehe

TarotbTarotbover 15 years ago
Very good again

First of all; thanks and congratulations for another excelent chapter.

Second of all... while I did enjoy reading this one, for some reason it left me a little cold. It might have been the gory feeding scene (not a bad thing btw; this is hell after all) but I also got the impression that Rosa and Verde seemed more cruel this time around.

Ok, they ARE demons, but they've never really come accross as malicious before; even when they're taking life they tease rather than taunt, and repay what they take with pleasure.

That said it was nice to see another side of them and whatever I might have thought about the beginning; the end is pure gold. Not just because Phil manages to get himself in even more trouble (he really should learn to make a map before running off) but because of what Verde doesn't do; whatever Phil thinks (and he does have good reason to do so) he's not just a meal to her because if he was, she would have saved him. Instead she recognised his unhappiness and was willing to let him go if that was what he wanted, fortunately for us, he chose to stay.

Finally, it's great to see Phil is learning; while I wouldn't want him to become trully powerful, it'd be boring if he never changed and was always at the mercy of whatever little spirit was around (instead of Verde and Rosa ;) )

Thanks once again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gear changes, ahoy!

You have a fantastic talent for going from grotesque and terrorizing to sizzling hot to tender to adventurous all in one story. This, again, is a fantastic entry and you are by far my favorite writer right now. I hate to say it, but you're almost too good for this site.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Extremely good entry in the series. There were all sorts of little touches that I loved in this story - Rosa's eagerness to fuck him at every opportunity mixed with her seamless segue to apoplectic rage, the description of the hellish setting and Verde's garden, the interchange between Rosa and Verde.

As usual in your writing I thought the action was exciting and innovative.

I normally think that multi-part stories like this run out of steam after 4 or 5 installments but this is making me reconsider. I really admire the way you do something different each time but build on what has gone before.

Great stuff as always. Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fledgling

I've got to admit a certain curiousity to the use of the word fledgling that was used several times in this chapter. Am I wrong, or does that mean that he can/will become something greater than he is now? It could be that they use the term in the context as fledgling warlock, but they do seem to be going to a lot of trouble to keep him alive. Is it possible that they have more permanent plans for our hero? Incubus maybe? Don't know, just trying to figure it out. Would be real interesting if that's the case. As an aside comment, this author is addictive.

mjm202036mjm202036over 15 years ago
Excellent work...as usual!

I think all that I could say about this story has already been said in previous posts, manyeyedhydra. I love your ability to create a whole new world with this new chapter. I look forward to future chapters of Succubus Summoning, along with any other stories you post here. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As usual

You, sir, are fucking amazing. This series is awesome. Please continue.

earnestloverearnestloverover 15 years ago
Super !

Excellent eroticism !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Chapter

I've been waiting for ages for you to release another one! Stupid question though: How much longer till Nyte figures out about Phil? With all the other stuff going on in his life, I'm sure a bit of mundane if extra-kinky action would be a welcome change of pace for him...

lwolf80lwolf80over 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Another Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.

PerentiePerentieover 15 years ago
And so it continues

>Nice chapter, though little was answered. I was glad that Verde gave him some time with her alone as scenes with them together are my favorites (yes, I'm a hopeless romantic even with succubus stories), though its too bad he didn't consider the possibility that she might actually like him. He might have enjoyed himself even more.

<><><>Also, I found the whole "feeding the ugly dog abomination" scene a bit odd and off. Succubi value physical beauty so much that many incarnations of them I've read about actively avoid what they regard as ugly (albeit ugly is a rather subjective thing).

<><><>Well hopefully if Phil survives this first day he'll have an easier time the next one as he'll know more about what to watch out for. All this "exercise" could make him stronger physically and magically too.

<><><>Also, great inclusion of the plant girl Alraune idea given in a monster girl entry I'm sure you're familiar with. That version is a bit more romantic than yours as the text specifies the Alraune permanently bonds only with a man who she likes and finds to be especially good at sex, while the one in your story seems to take any man who passes by (unless she fell in love with his sperm or something she didn't really have the time to judge his prowess).

<><><>Regardless, I have to agree with Verde that it is one of the better fates one can hope for. On that note it'd be nice to have seen Phil's reasoning for escaping from the plant girl. One would think that with his latest escape attempt doomed from the start he would welcome the chance to live forever in a beauty's grasp, not having to worry ever again about feeding ugly dogs or getting his soul devoured. I mean he had earlier accepted with some happiness dying via Verde and this seemed like a comparatively better fate.

<><><>Could it be that he has finally decided to truly confront Verde about why she is treating him the way she does and just what she wants with him, what his choices are?

<><><>Also, I know its for effect, but given that succubi are all about pleasure I find it odd that the souls consumed by Nurse Honey exist in such agony. Though in her defense she does seem to only subject people to this after repeated warnings. Their condition also leaves one curious as to what abilities souls have in your stories. Are they immortal or can they be destroyed? When consumed by a succubus does a soul truly cease to be or do they become a part of the succubus, living in pleasure forever? I of course prefer the latter as its less tragic, but also because to me it doesn't make sense that anything, including a soul, can truly cease to exist, only alter into another form.

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Sweet, another installment

At first I thought the "garden" was a bust. Throwing mangled corpse parts at the horde ain't the sexy at all. But then the hentai lushness of Verdé's garden was finally revealed and all was well :)

Love the continuing anticipation of Phil's (permanently?) delayed doom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent work

Simply put, you write very well. Style, vocabulary, pacing etc keep me involved and match the mood of the plot. Keep it up!

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Plant sex?

Daaang, never thought that I'd find sex with a plant erotic...but I sure did in this story. I think I'm going to have to do a search for sex in pods or something...this installment has peaked my interest - would love to read more about what happens in those pods. lol You have developed such "deep" characters in Verde and Rosa...done mostly, in my opinion, in what they say to Phil. I can't seem to recall too many, if any, other characters in stories at this site that seem so real to me. Others ramble on and on and on in an effort to flesh out their characters but you do much better with fewer words...it's all about the dialog, for me at least. Your other stories are very good but the ones in this series set the standard on this site, in my opinion. Simply amazing...I am definitely a fan of your writing - especially when it comes to Verde and Rosa. I can't wait to read more from you...hopefully Verde and Rosa continue on in your stories in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Damn. for a moment i thought Phil had gotten away...

-QJD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Verde's Garden

Verde's garden in this story I think was truly the crowning moment in the entire series. Rather than the amazing erotic depictions I think there's a vision of paradise in there, that's just so soothing and beautiful. Amazing descriptions of the garden, the sky, the flora and the limitless minute details, they really add so much to the story.

I'm going remember that scene where Verde and Phil lie next to each other for a long long time. Thank you so much for giving something so amazing so freely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Id just like to point out

Rosa, will you marry me?

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Whorelip and Phil

I enjoyed your story about Phils experience with the succubus and his encounters in the garden. But what most interest me was the whore, the one phil almost got trapped in. I want to learn more about these, what did Verde mean when she said that intruders that get caught by them are the lucky ones? I read another story with similar creatures in it but those weren't that interesting cuz they didn't let the poor guy cum. Please write a story about these creatures even if it's a short story about where they come from and what they do to their victims. It seem like that victims are trapped in them forever but yet they are forever in pleasurable Blitz unlike with the succubus which there is an end to it.

Thanks

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

talk about learning on the run!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous