All Comments on 'And Mother Makes Three'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Funny as hell

I liked the twist of it. This one had me laughing and excited at the same time.

funkyhatfunkyhatover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Ya gotta do a sequal, friend...you just gotta!!!

funkyhatfunkyhatover 15 years ago
We Need A Sequal!

ya need to write a sequal, friend...you just gotta write one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feckin' amazing!

I so rarely enjoy a story enough to be bothered to leave a comment. This was as enjoyable as anything I've read for a long time.

Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amusing

a tradtion in the workplace

VoyjerVoyjerover 9 years ago
Great description!

(Tried to add a comment, not sure if it got submitted...sorry if this is a duplicate)

Great work! Entertaining, good premise and sense of humor! The flow, the characters and the interaction was believable and kept my attention throughout.

I really think Literotica was created to showcase articles like this one....you did a great job of entertaining without dipping unnecessarily into vulgarity....the descriptions of the three people was excellent, without defaulting into single-syllable words. The ending raised more questions (hence others asking for a sequel....hahah) but I think leaving it where you did makes it stand out all the more.

I noticed you took a bit of a hiatus for a few years (this was the first story of yours I've read), so welcome back!!!! Keep 'em coming (so to speak....hahahah) I'll now read the others you've taken the time to write....hope they are as entertaining as this story!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Really enjoyed this one. I've yet to have such an experience, what an exciting thought! A mother and her daughter at the same time, how refreshing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous