All Comments on 'One Good Turn Deserves...'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
turning a little cold are we

could've been a little easy on mom.she had other kids to look after also.son act like a spoiled brat.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
Most of the way it was a good story.

The problem I have is that the beginning and end did not in any way match up with the rest of the story. When he was talking to her and himself, he kept saying how much he wanted her. There was no hint that he wanted revenge. To go from wanting her to hating her enough for revenge in the space of one shower, did not make sense.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Wow. That was brutal.

Somebody was definitely in a pissed off mood when they sat down to write this story! Man, it was as if Rob Zombie wrote an incest story! LOL!!

It was still hot as hell though, for the most part. (One side note: While we're pretty much all guilty of the occasional typo this story really could've used some editing. Way too many spelling and grammar mistakes marring what was otherwise a hot story.)

That ending though, yeah, I gotta agree with the last guy. Throughout the entire story all Frank's private thoughts centered around how much he wanted his mom, how much he loved her, how much he had to have her gorgeous ass, etc. These were his private thoughts so that's what he was supposed to truly be feeling. Even when he was with Jackie, just hours before seeing his mom, he couldn't even cum until she turned the tables on him and "became" his mom. As hot as Jackie was, as hot as her promises to him were, he still could only think of how much he wanted his mom. Then Frank's attitude inexplicably starts to change when mom tries to give him a blowjob at the club. Then Frank completely flip flops in the shower and becomes Psycho Son bent on revenge against his incredibly vulnerable mom? That was rather bizarre. She didn't deserve that. She was literally caught with her pants down by her husband, and she reacted in self preservation. The son knew the truth, there was no reason for him to feel so betrayed. For revenge to suddenly be the only thing on his mind once his mom finally gives herself to him four years later? Pure evil. I wish you hadn't ended it that way but I admit that as I was reading the story I was becoming curious as to how you were going to handle the situation once Frank fucked both Jackie and mom. Frank was then going to have to juggle two hot women who wanted to give him everything. I guess you made the decision to let Jackie win but damn, dude, did you have to completely destroy mom in the process? I'll give you credit though: Even if this wasn't the ending I wanted it was at least a very powerful and unusual ending. The story definitely stands out because of that harsh ending and you deserve high marks for coming up with something so jarring. Uniqueness always deserves high marks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It would have so easy to have had both of them

Talk about burning your fucking bridges, this guy not only burnt his but about two more lifetimes worth of bridges.

He could have mom plus the little slut that he had fucked that afternoon.It just doesn't make any sense to throw away a chance to fuck them both.He could have moved in with the young little slut, and mom would stop by for her daily ration of tube steak. Although the story ended harshly, I still enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the story....Rich

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
So it was all about revenge?

Obviously he had some issues from his time in Iraq, 'cause he was just all over the place mentally/emotionally. He acted like he was still a teenage brat at the end. Oh well, Jackie looks like his mom and she's his age, so I guess he wins out in the end, whateva.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shocker indeed!

Awesome and twisted.....perfect!

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
That Was Twisted!!!!!

That was really twisted the way you ended this story. I hope there will be more chapters for the story because I would like to see how you resolve the conflict between the two women that are trying to keep Frank.

iasuiasuover 15 years ago
good makings for a series

This was an amazing piece of work. It could very well go on for one if not two more parts. It was very sneaky of you to always hide his true inner thoughts. Considering that in the very beginning you hid his inner thoughts on that she was his mom, I knew that it wouldn't be resolved lovingly between them. Obviously he has a mother complex and can't really get off any other way.... which I believe would still continue even after leaving his mom. That is why he had to find the right type of woman that looked like her and wanted to emotionally become her for him. It would be great to see if the mom would try to get him back in her life, get back at him for leaving her, or become a complete mess. It would also be interesting to find out more about Jackie and Frank's new relationship. There is plenty of room to work with here and you could do an excelent job with it. As always you did a spectacular job of not only making it a good stroke piece but also something interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
right on

I loved the ending thats what the mom gets for stabing her son in the back. btw loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

I loved the storry and the ending was unexpected nice work

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
now THAT'S a surprise ending

Good for him if she would have spoken up maybe........ ................!????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow.....

That DEFINITELY was a surprise ending. Giving it five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

can't wait for part 2

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Please don't let this end this way!!

I am a romantic old fart. I love stories with a ... [honestly, no pun intended but considering the focus of these stories ...] happy ending.

I could not believe how this story ended. I can understand why Frank did what he did but I can't believe that this is where the story will really stop.

I remember when Frank first met Jackie he was taken with how much she looked like Christy. How can he continue with his relationship with Jackie? How can he be in love Jackie and at the same time turn his back & heart on his mother?

Will Christy continue stripping because she is the family's sole source of income and every time she sees Jackie she will be reminded of Frank?

This was an incredible plot twist. Completely unexpected but so well written that I felt it! I feel bad for both Frank and for Christy ... and for Jackie as well. But you can't just leave it hanging like this. Frank will regret his actions.

Christy? I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't drive the Charger into a wall. She has lost everything, just as Frank did when Christy turned on him. But she hasn't got any place to escape to. I guess as a subplot she could go back to the strip club and make herself available for an after hours gangbang ["Take me! Use me! I'm not good for anything else other than spewing your waste on me! (In this case she would be seeing men's sperm as nothing more than their bodily waste.)] But what would Frank do knowing that he drove his mother to this?

You are a great writer. I am not. I would like to see how this will be resolved. If you have written a finale to this story could you email it to me? Even if it isn't complete, even if it is just an outline, I would like to see it.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
didn't fuck moma

It would have been incest with moma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will Frank get it?

Jackie says "I want you to put it in me before you leave so that when she has you in her mouth she will know you have been with me." Then, Christine says to Frank " mmm you taste like Jackie." He can't be so dense that he doesn't confront Jackie about it. I mean obviously mom and Jackie have been lovers long enough for her to recognise Jackie's taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until the end. Revenge is never pretty. He should have loved Jackie and Mom both and made both of them pregnant.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY MOTHER LOVIN BEAUTIFUL!!!

It doesn’t matter if it is your mother, or brother, or best friend, or whomever if they throw you under the bus even once, THEY WILL THROW YOU UNDER A BUS EVERY TIME THEY WILL BENEFIT!!!

I think I would’ve had to bang Mom’s brains out one time only! Then remind her of the betrayal and the tremendous amount of pain she inflicted on him. Aswell as the depression and huge blow to his self esteem that could last for years. And the fact that she was the most important someone in his life that is supposed to love him unconditionally and place herself between him and danger. Instead she shows she is a selfish coward!

This is worth the read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous