All Comments on 'Why Black Men Prefer White Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STOP!!! GOODNESS PLEASE JUST STOP!!!

OK. You've got issue. You are in, I would assume, a less than intellectual group of individuals but please just STOP!!! It's 2008. I don't think the women of color are very disappointed but please......you've got to go and grow. Oh and by the way, get out of Ma to expand your horizions.

One more "hating black women" story from the under exposed is too much. I can only take stupid in so many doses and you've give out your share.

Just me on this one. You have my friend. STOP~!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Guess you got dumped AGAIN!!!

How many "Why Black Men Prefer White Women" stories are you going to post? I guess each time you get dumped by a black woman you come on here to vent your frustrations. Perhaps if you are this unsuccessful with black women, you should consider therapy. It can't ALWAYS be the woman's fault. Geeze, can't you think of anything else to write? Literotica, I'm disappointed in you for continuing to publish this same old, same old tune! I would think after this many postings, you would say, no thank you! You've made yourself heard on the last several postings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously?

You can't be serious. You can't blame black women b/c they dont like you. Maybe you should think about what you do to make them behave that way towards you. I've met many black women who are nice lovely educated women. Not at all man haters.

I've had countless numbers of black men come up to me like Hey Baby. Damn your ass is so fine. (Which honestly is no way to speak to someone.) But I dont generalize that and say well all black men are idiots who don't know how to speak to a lady.

Your an embarrassment. The things you say only make you look ignorant. Your insulting your mother, grandmother, sisters, all the women in your family.

Stop judging people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiot

Who writes little ditties that show what a idiot he is every day, garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sensitivity on Parade

Your position comes accross clearly and it is yours.<P>

I am sure you know that in many cases people react to the mirror image they see or expect and attitude shapes that whether its internal or signaled.<P>

Try being a half full glass person for a month without expectation then reflect without predudice the why's of reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well said...

Hey! I like your story. I like how you write and I understand what you're saying. There is really no need for black women to act this way, but we're not all like that. Maybe you've just been unlucky. Cant paint us all with the same brush.. :)Thing is tho, you're entitled to your opinion, and furthermore, you're entitled to put it up anywhere on the web, in a book, on a billboard, whatever. We're all free to do that.

JayiinJayiinover 15 years ago
Get a Blog

You seem to have a lot to say, man. Whether or not I agree with it - not the point.

Get a blog. That's the kind of forum to air the kinds of things you seem to write about. This site's not the right forum to talk about these sorts of issues. Or maybe it is - I know I don't come here to read about social or political reform.

Just a thought. Take it for what you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Again

Why don't you just stick with men? Your failure with women black or purple is sad. Why don't you go get on somebody's couch?

mychoice1mychoice1about 14 years ago
it is a nice to know

i enjoyed this prentation look forward for more.

Thanks

harry

hsg_36@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ first I said Dummy, but that would only be feeding in to the unintelligent ones

Black women biggest mistake is trying to help the black man, especially when they are down and out. Black women have the right to be pist off and upset. When they bend over backwards to help the black man, they are taken for granted and used like last years toilet paper. Black women are generally their to help those fool wipe they butt's but when they become successfull, they run away like puppy dogs to white women and forget about the woman who was there to help them to become successful. White women are the worst. They hunt black men down like dogs, especially when they become successful. Their parent point out the men they want their white daughters to have when black men only become successful. other than that, they would not give you the time of day and then your sniffing up in behind the black woman for once again, HELP! White woman don't care about you, they care about your wallet, and when they get what they want and need, baby first at all times of course, they scatter to the wind. I don't think black women care much about who black men date, as long as they are not put down when black men are no long interested in using them for the last of what they have and then leaving them behind and their children for a white woman. It does not matter I don't think in the future, because black women will not have to worry much about black men any more, because they will not exist. lol...white women have children that looks black but not black....Think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More racist drivel from Samuel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mature 53 yr old yoga hotwife

My personal opinion as a husband of a bbc hotwife is simple. Black men love white women because they become totally obsessed after their first encounter. So it is so easy for a black guy to just let the white woman persue the best fuck they have ever experience and the largest hardest cock they have ever experienced. She will just keep on chasing really begging for the next encounter. They become a slut for big black cock. Will fuck suck and swallow as the black stallion desires. Anytime anyplace. That is the true reason. No strings just the best sex they can ever have.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars for "Women as a lot are a dangerous, unpredictable group"

Great stuff, Truly perverse, truly depraved!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...