All Comments on 'Broke Oak: Millie's Backyard Neighbor'

by lpmsa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!!

At first I wasn't sure of this story, but it heated me up VERY well! I think I might try this soon as a result of this story alone.... Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done!

I enjoyed this story very much. It wasn't your typical anal poundage .. very will written and very stimulating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Back door issue

I liked the way you treated such a sensitive issue for so many people. Mostly you read rough and Machoistic anal stories' but yours is sensitive and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The beauty of loving anal intimacy

Again, just loved this story. You write with understanding of the loving intimate delights of mutual anal pleasures and not just as a sex story writer dreaming up these events. There must be so much more to the Millie story and I for one want every last bit of it!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Yes, I like the Millie stories...

... and I like all these stories. Let him get with Tina at least once and have her in a lesbian scene during or after her scene with him. It will be outstanding! Maybe with Millie.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
You got my attention

This was another real story that is very well written. I've never had that experience, but would sure love to try it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real and So Good

Wonderful stories,well written and ringing true all the time,wish I lived in Broke Oak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it, wish I had a woman like this!

Really enjoyed this story, sexy and romantic!!! Would love to have my woman to give me enemas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved the quiet erotic rhythmn !

genuinely thrilling words and sexual and enjoyable tension thruout the storyline,,made it so enticingly real...would love to be a partner with these folks yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Will you do a Part3 and tells us about the strapon/pegging! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would really like to do this!

want to play with enemas with a woman like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE enemas!

As a cild I was given regular enemas to be sure I never got constipated. I was given them by my mother, up to age 12 and because i was always getting an erection, they ended there. I liked all the nozzles, especially the douche nozzle and red rubbber colon tube. I married, but my prim wife refused to give them to me. And i gave them to myself, but the thrill was gone!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous