All Comments on 'Going Down?'

by da_scribe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To funny for words...........

Most elevators especially in owned buildings are tv monitored for security especially since 9/11. She would have called to much attention to herself as large as she is riding up and down. The attack itself was video taped and the guy would not really be so inclined to be a fuck toy as an executive in the organization. And the silly bitch unless she worked in the organization going into an upper level office area would have been even more screened by the the security personnel watching the videos. Your story is cute but it lacks realism and to be truly erotic such stories need to be based in realism. Besides had I been in that position I would have expected her to mug rob or kill me, being passive isnt a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I really liked your story

It's so rare to come across a story featuring a dominate woman where everyone can walk away happy. Good stuff.

iceblockiceblockover 14 years ago
Going Down?

Anonymous, with regard Too Funny for Words, you Sir clearly are a stupid twat. Make a clear distinction between fantasy and reality, if you were reading a news article, then fair enough, but this is an erotic story forum where anything can happen the only bounds being ones imagination. I'm sad for you that such minor anomalies in a piece of FICTION, yes FICTION, can move you to even bother commenting. Now that's too funny for words!

pippychickpippychickover 13 years ago
Nice

Pay no attention to that anon, da_scribe, this was a really nice bit of feminine domination, which is so hard to get right. I enjoyed the idea of her searching for prey as a huntress, and as a woman, I've got to say you got her desires exactly right. He has to come first, because then he's lost control (not that he had any in the first place).

Thanks for this.

ShadowVixen89ShadowVixen89about 13 years ago
Request

Could you make another one with her as the main character. This huntress really excites me. As a woman, I think men get to much credit. Women can be just as dominating. LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous