All Comments on 'Daddy's Homecumming'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slow down...Proofread

Erica:

I have read most of your submissions posted, here, on Literotica, and the story lines (plot) are all very good. With that, this story, as with the majority of all your others, could easily have scored a 100%. There are two reasons why I did not score it higher than a 'C' (75% being the equivalent to the aforementioned 'letter grade').

First, I don't think that you are taking your time when writing. That is, I beleive that you are in too much of a hurry to get it finished and posted. Because of this, you are not (at least it reads as such) taking the time to proofread your final draft. Now, I'm sure that you, as many who post on Literotica, are probably doing it for fun, which should be your primary concern.

However, there is a certain amount of pride that also should be taken into consideration when writing; whether it's for fun or profit.

That said, Erica, I thoroughly enjoy your stories and I think you should continue with your prose in the Incest/Taboo genre, and subsequent posting(s) to this category. Moreover, I am looking forward to your next posting.

As mentioned, though, if you slow your roll and proofread your work before posting for your audience, you won't have to worry about all the naysayers, which I am sure just might have something to say about my comments, too.

Keep up the good work, Erica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quicky

Reads too fast. Slow down the action. Describe the fucking, what is being said, what is being felt.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
I Appreciate Your Efforts.

Erica, you have a good imagination and come up with some really good ideas for stories. I think your tales are pretty hot and hope you keep turning them out. I would encourage you to think about prevailing upon someone to assist you, by doing some light editing for you. I don't mean to be critical just for the sake of criticism. I do like you and hope you will continue to improve. Thanks for all of your work.

MrFAZAWMrFAZAWover 15 years ago
Loved it thank you

I really liked this story what is the future for daddy and his girl? are we going to see more from them. maybe Daddy's Granddaughter coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great story!

Erica..youve done another great job! I love all your stories and look forward to every new submission..To everyone saying that you need to proof read your stories: F--- off.. She obviously writes for fun not to get a career in writing erotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Edit

Please learn to spell. PEACE of meat? NO. PIECE of meat? YES.

girllostgirllostover 15 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot....

Thank god you wrote another story! Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It!

So hot - would love to see part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

I love all of your stories! Please post more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TAKING TWO LARGE ONES

GREAT FIRST STORY DADDY'S HOME CUMMING GOOD EROTIC WRITING

READING THIS STORY WAS LIKE WATCHING IT ALL UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR EYES,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I had an orgasm just reading it!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooo good

She was such a good girl to that for her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep It Up!

Keep writing, you've got a real talent there. When you can tell a story that paints a picture more vivid and exciting that any photo layout or video, you have a real gift. Who knows? You could become as famous as the author of "50 Shades of Gray"!

Best wishes for your future efforts and thanks for turning us on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fucl. I'm dripping

I swear i orgasmed reading this. How i wish to have two thick and large cocks in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Maybe you should do some proof reading before posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Leave her alone asshole she obviously loves her daddy too much to care about grammer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Its a great story and I hope there's more. I hope she gets pregnant and her mother catches them fucking and joins them. And then they watch Uncle Juan fuck and impregnate his sister (her mum) while she rides her daddy's cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous