All Comments on 'Mom's Panties'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Credible

Just the way it happens with me sometimes. Excpet that my son does not need to steal my panties - he knows that they are there for the asking.

incestlover1969incestlover1969over 15 years ago
Loved it..

I love stories like this..And to be honest how many have stolen moms panties and been bad???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story is good

There are some realikstic elements in the story. Sometimes getting caught like this leads to embarrasment and punishment. Mother's can take the opportunity to properlt train sons. Keep writing you are on the right track

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it ..

sure it calls for chapter 2 ..thanks !!

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
COULD BE TRUE

My mom caught me jacking off in one of her sexy satin thigh length girdles she walked in just as I was cumming in the satin gusset.She just said well I did'nt know you were that kind of naughty son.Mom pulled me to her made me kneel and pulled her dress up and buried my face in her girdled crotch and told me to lick her pussy through the gusset of her girdle and ask me if I liked her smell.She was'nt over weight either like most women that wears girdles she wore them to accent her figure.Please keep writing these kind of stories they sound so true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm a Mom and I sell my panties

momspantiedrawer.com

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Mom's Panties

I fantasize about fucking my mother. I watched her piss quite often and she had a forest of black pussy hair. She was an alcoholic and was drunk almost every day the final three years of her life.

She also enjoyed a couple of men besides my father. They were beer drinking buddies and she sucked their cocks and fucked them.

I probably could have fucked her had I pushed the issue, but didn't want to have an argument with my father about my actions. So I just continued to watch her piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous