All Comments on 'A Sticky Situation'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gouigouiabout 15 years ago
love it!

There needs to be more transmen stories out there.

Thankyou for adding this to the small collection of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yay for gay FTM stories

Ha! Who would have thought I'd find an FTM story on here --and a gay one to boot!

This was hot!

More (gay)trans guy tales, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ftm guy

I thought it was weird but at least it was an ftm story for a change.

cumfilledpussycumfilledpussyover 13 years ago
Scott's Perspective

I started to notice my belly felt a bit heavy. I had a very warm feeling in my womb, sort of like being filled with cum. It felt really good to rub and caress it while I masturbated. I could feel the warmth radiating from inside my uterus. As the days went by my tummy started to swell even more, growing day by day. Every day my belly was bigger and heavier than before. My once flat tummy became very swollen and rounded.......

Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mancunt

Sometimes,I wish i had a man pussy. thinking about having a vulva and a cervix is so hot. would love to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is abusive and terrible. I get that it's just a story, but it's awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

That was cruel, torturous and humiliating. Keep up the good work! :D

There really isn't enough good FtM themed erotica, I hope you post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion

Can you tell Scott's side? Maybe how maybe cocks he's been taken? Group sex and maybe even filling all this holes. Showing how much skittle slut boy he his.

This made me cum. Please keep the stories up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucked up...

I agree with the person who said this was abusive and horrible. It's just so fucked - and not in a good way. It's the worst thing you could do to a trans guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucked up....and totally hot

As another ftm, yeah, this is totally fucked up. But I've also come back to this story a few times. Way hot fantasy, even if it is a totally terrible reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nasty and Hot

I'm FtM too, and agree with the people who said this is the worst thing you could do to a trans guy: which is probably why it turns me on so much. It's one thing to be a cumpig, letting guys blast sperm into me until I get knocked up and don't even know who the father is- but then being forced to carry it to term, so that my body goes through all those changes, and everyone gets to see what a fuckpig I am- that takes it to a whole other level of humiliation and depravity.

Thinking about how there would be no way to hide my huge bloated belly, and tits leaking milk through my shirts, is so nasty. Plus a lot of the changes wouldn't just go away- my body would have telltale stretchmarks from my bulging belly, and my chest probably wouldn't just go back to being flat. My boyfriend could even keep milking me after the pregnancy ends, so that I continue lactating and making milk.

I would love a sequel that focuses on how the boyfriend humiliates his knocked-up partner throughout the pregnancy, with lots more cum too. Please keep writing, I'm a big fan of all your stories, and have been bummed out that you don't seem to write anymore!

cumfilledpussycumfilledpussyalmost 7 years ago
to the anonymous comment on 11/14/16

Hi anon, I'm so glad you shared your dirty thoughts about this fantasy. I have to admit that I have read your comment after this story while masturbating and your addition to @realpussyboy's story always helps push me over the edge. Thanks for contributing :)

And hey, @realpussyboy, email me sometime! :D

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusover 3 years ago

fun fact, the medical community barely gives a fuck abt trans issues, so there arent many studies on trans things. They tell you when you start T you may lose all fertility, but what they dont tend to emphasize as much is that you could also literally still be fertile and just not having periods. What im saying is, more stories abt trans guys getting knocked up who dont have to have an important medical thing sabotaged to do it (the replacing of the hormones freaked me out a bit, everything else was hot)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminder that this is a fantasy and that you shouldn't cheat nor should you do this to your trans partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
205 Followers
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...