All Comments on 'Two's a Crowd Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Me too

I'm mad to let myself get sucked into this, knowing I'm going to get emotionally hammered.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
All of this happens 2 years AFTER the divorce

I loved the set up. Powerful. well written. detailed.

<br></br>

But It makes NO sense. None.

<br></br>

This chapter tells us all this time Myriam was 100% certifiably Bat shit crazy. And Bruce never had a clue.

<br></br>

2 years ago Bruce KNEW-- KNEW -- she was a whore. Yet he never bothered to do anything like this. He never bothered to find out any information about what she was doing.

<br></br>

So for Bruce to do all this Now... I cant see why. <b> NOT after 2 years.</b>

<br></br>

The premise Bruce uses... to force his ex-wife to confront herself and kill off the Myriam side of her life... is a new low in STUPID. <b> A woman (or man) as seriously twisted cunning lying and decitful as Myriam/ Estelle is NOT going to be "broken" by anything or anyone. </b>

<br></br>

He knew in the hotel room when she was crying hysterically (chp3) that it was all bullshit. She was setting him up with another lie and scheme. He stood strong.

<br></br>

so why the TRAP?

<br></br>

Why should Bruce care if she lives or dies? what does Bruce think paid high class escorts do ?

<br></br>

WHY ... after 2 years... does he have to see his whore wife fuck?

michael1950michael1950over 15 years ago
She never lied to him.

Even in the begining she had always said 'It was just business' her ex just couldn't put two and two together, whoreing was her business. Well written and looking foward to the unwinding of this tale, where does it go from here? Apparantly he doesn't want to hear an explaniation, yet that is what pornography always was, whore letters, explaining themselves, or at least spinning yarns about their adventures to tittilate their readers. Ah well let us readers find some relief in hearing her excuse, a damagged childhood, a uncle teaching her the was of the flesh at an early age, or just what ever you have in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Um, not sure what I think

I understand the fever of the author's writing. That is enjoyable. And the way the author draws you in and involves you in emotions. But I'm bothered by the psychotic portraits.

To explain, I know a number of escorts. Some are very, very highly paid and others are not. Some are nuts and some are not and I don't see the percentage of the unbalanced as being materially more than the rest of life. And by unbalanced, I don't mean psychotic, just garden variety neurotic and the usual instability.

The psychotic portraits show these women as being sex machines who draw on some deep division in their souls, some darkness within. I've never seen that. Women are in it for the cash. They compartmentalize - a favorite escort term- but that's no more than what any person does at work, the only difference being that an escort's work is sexual. We all play our parts.

A few specifics. You don't give a woman money in public. Especially not an expensive women. If the price is genuinely high, the money will already have changed hands before she's there. Otherwise, it's put in an envelope and left for her, as in on the bathroom counter in a place where she'll see it but you won't have to see her pick it up. Second, escorts always use protection. If one doesn't, that becomes known in the escort community and word is spread to clients that she's not safe. Being called unsafe or unclean is a kiss of death for an expensive escort. (There are of course exceptions but this is the rule.) Third - and this is more a comment about sex scenes generally - anal requires preparation. Some escorts do it, many don't, very few like it but some find it easier in a way because it is less involving of their emotions.

Another more crucial example. The setup of a fevered orgy scene writes great but it's very unreal. Escorts are worried about their safety. They don't show up at rooms naked - how would she get there or get out? An expensive escort will almost never have sex with a person (yes, women are clients) before a conversation and a multi-hour "engagement" may be partially spent at dinner or drinks. The reason is simple: blow jobs and fucks are common but companionship is expensive. The character in the story is marketed as having a degree and the other high-end bits so she would really be selling a souped-up version of Miryam not a sex-machine. This souped-up version would be the charming companion who acts so genuinely interested in you that you believe it or she's so charming and gracious that you find yourself carried away in fantasy. Sex is part of the equation but you don't have to spend much for sex.

If an expensive woman does more than 1 guy, there will be much more vetting of the people than described. A woman can be seriously injured or killed. Many escorts, including the most expensive, work independently and something like that would likely require a known, very reliable and responsible client to be present. Would you risk your life for a few thousand dollars?

These are your stories but I wish you could find a way to develop these emotions without twisting the women into insanity.

For obvious reasons, this comment is anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm, bold of him to finally to set up this ....

final conflict just so he could wimp off into the obscure world where wimp idiots exist. Congratulations to the author for once again proving that all males in her stories are "forever romantic wimps" that deserve this kind of treatment from the self-centered sluts she conjures up. Any sane idiot can predict the path of this particular ex-wife slut and in reality both of these characters should be eliminated from the gene pool. What a waste of creativity!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
A very bad plot device

Nothing in the authors writing of Bruce suggested he was a voyeur. This was a very bad plot device. Completely unnecessary. If Bruce wanted to catch her in a lie that would be different. All he caught was what Myriam had been telling him all along. This chapter is stupidity. If he had walked out from the blind when all the male escorts where getting undressed that would be different. He could confront Myriam explain that she could not possible love him that he was merely a cornerstone of her fucked up existence. No man will pay to have their wife fucked. Insecure men who need to seek professional help might. But not your average healthy male. This is not a fantasy of ours. So why does he plot such a stupid plan? A very bad plot device. Now we will see her try to convince him that this is her job and means nothing where they are concerned. This tired line of bullshit is below your writing skills. And the cliche black guy with the big cock. I expect that of lesser writers not you. You have not managed to kill Myriam is this chapter but you did manage to kill Bruce. I just do not know why. And that is disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am feeling a bit let down

Not up to your usual standards. Some of the comments are very good and on point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How many years later was this?

It took how long for the once proud husband of a whore to finally prove to her he knew what she was and that her tenious grip on him was finally gone. Now he simply needs to tell her the men she was screwing all had AIDS and in her bareback lust the has finally acquired the gift that keeps giving and he will send her and all of her family a copy of the video he has made. And on that note dear writer of weak porn, you may close this book. The hero of the story, since the wife is the villian, can walk away proud and finally with some sense of justice given to him.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
I'm just at a loss here. All I feel is...why?

Again we have a well written story. No doubt. Like the figure skater who nails the compulsories while doing nothing else to win over the judges this story merits at least a 50 based solely on the excellence of the writing technique. No way it's any less than a 50; the writing quality is too high. This author could write a Denny's menu and it'd still deserve at least a 50.<p>

It's the content of this chapter that leaves me feeling lost. Why this plot turn? Why'd our figure skater decide to take her technical brilliance and do nothing more with it than to flip off the judges while skating around in perfect figure eights?<p>

It's the content. The last chapter provided a measure of comfort to the hopeless romantics, of which I count myself one. Sure, I figured there was still a long road to travel before we'd get there but why else did we re-introduce Myriam back into Masochism Boy's physical world if not to provide him (and us) answers and, hopefully, a happy ending?<P>

I admit ignorance to this author's usual M.O. This is her first series I've read so maybe this sort of mental torture is par for the course for her? I don't know. I only know that when I read what she keeps putting her characters through I get the feeling I'm reading the fantasies of a person who tortures puppies just for kicks. I just can't imagine writing about pain, abject pain, and nothing else.<p>

It's as if Hannibal Lector is writing this story, only in the guise of a smoking hot French B&D woman with an even more finely honed misanthropic bent.<p>

Whatever her intent, whatever her motivations are behind such anger and loathing...she's great at conveying pain. She has a unique talent, I'll definitely give her that. I just hope this series doesn't go much longer, not unless she turns this thing around by injecting some light into this deepening pit of despair. This is good shit but man, seriously, I don't come here to get depressed and she's just so damn adept at depressing me. If she keeps this thing going much longer my own stories are going to start reading like Anne Frank.<p>

As to the people who leave long but anonymous dissertation comments, c'mon, sack up and stand behind what you say. You post your comments anonymously for "obvious reasons"? What obvious reasons? Are you afraid someone will direct a response to you; you specifically? Are you afraid someone will give your stories a poor score, just out of spite? Well, yes, they will. It happens. It's happened to most of us. It's certainly happened to me.<p>

So what? Last I checked there are no paychecks being handed out here based on our scores. If some fuckwit wants to sabotage your score out of revenge for some comments you made then fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. It's all part of the give and take experience here. The bottom line is if you think enough about your opinions to post them publicly then you ought to also think enough of them to sign 'em. The author earned that courtesy by sticking their neck out and signing their name to the story and then allowing for public comment. You could at least show them that much respect, especially in the event that what they wrote affected you so much that it prompted you to post a long response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just right

He did not accept her cheating/whoring but was still hung up to the idealistic image of the woman he married. Letting her into his room, that night he saw her for what she was, it was an act of compassion. I suppose that the note on the picture "this is not me!!!" triggered what he really needed in is mind : closure. So to set her up was nothing more than seeking confirmation. The way she was with those guys showed her real character. Especially when he called her name and she "acted" the Myriam she used to be to him, calm and collected, he could finally see there were no real feelings for him. It was all just an act. *** angiquesophie just write another part and give us a bit of insight in the mind of this woman by letting her explain why she did what she did. G.Belgium

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 15 years ago
Well done, if a little far fetch

Really like the story and the writing. Interesting characters. waiting for the story to continue. Don't believe all this rage after 2 years, should have listened in Dallas. Please continue

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
?

Many things have been said about the writer. Some very harsh, some possibly true. Some completely out of order. But the question has to be asked if we hate the writing so much. Why do we read her work. For me the reason is she is a very good writer. Whether or not you like her stories or agree with them is not the point. As for the story? I have been trying to answer a question that wa put to me sometime ago, would you, could you date or marry a prostutue or a lap dance/ stripper or worse yet a porn star? Personally I couldn't. But tell me do other people? do the readers of this story date females who use their bodies as a tool. As thier lively hood? I guess what the ex-wife is doing is what SOME women claim they can do, that is seperate 'LOVE' with 'SEX' when a woman cheats the first thing they say is "It Meant NOTHING to me" This is their way of splitting SEX and LOVE in to two different areas of their lives. ME personally I can't seperate SEX and LOVE but that's me. Flawd as I am. But the ex-wife can or at least did seperate 'SEX' and 'LOVE' the ex-husband should accept this if he is going to hang around this person. I have been told that people can change that they can restart thier lives. Well the ex-wife has some thinking to do. if she can get past her I'm mad stage. Which by the way I don't believe. The lie was there just waiting to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
looking forward to the next chapter

Interesting story. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
nearly as good

Tears of sorrow beat me to it again. He summed up my thoughts, so thanks for that. Plot a little bit less believeable this time, but who cares?

Interesting comments by GW66, about women seperating sex and love. Men do it all the time don't they (a lot of them anyway), and it seems to be accepted as the norm. Why not women?

No answer for that myself. It does seem to be different, but I`m damned if I know why.

Still getting frustrated that Bruce won't listen to what she wants to tell him. Almost paying her back for refusing to discuss it with him at the beginning. Please let him listen, if only so that I can find out myself.

Wonderfully written __ keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a Great Author!

I look forward to your work. In most offerings in this genre there is a distinct lack of insight into the characters' motivations and feelings and the plots seem to be a race to get to the incoherent screams of screwing. All of this seems without consequence. The husband has two choices: to watch, to leave. You don't do it that way, not at all.

I'm enjoying the ride of this story, which I presume is all about the "why" of her behavior, but your male character is getting pretty strange. I trust you to conclude this with your usual empathy and intelligence while he still has a little dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Move On

If there ever was a guy who needed to move on, this is it. She may love him in her own way or think she does but she always did what she wanted than came back, true love makes us better, takes away the destructive impulses we strugle with or at least we can control them, she never tried. She is a destructive force in his life and will never change, just get worse, as a top grade whore her dayes are numbered, soon she will be turning tricks in bars or on the street. Can he possibly want to share that life, I hope not.

kelchakelchaover 15 years ago
Why Ask Her

Why ask her if the wife is dead? He wants to kill her in his mind doesn't he - it's his question to answer. ***** Sad that she couldn't quit, even for a while, after that tearful scene earlier. I wonder if it was the husband's intent that she kill herself for real. Isn't that something we could anticipate after her first emotional breakdown and then this horrible crap he just organized. Don't like him very much at all right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I've Changed

My mind --This writer is good!-multi dimensional characters and in depth words --shes good!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Britease & GW66; you are Both missing KEY point

I think it speaks VOLUMES that botth Britease and Gw66 --BOTH British --DONT have a fucking clue what the BIG issue is.

<br></br>

The reason WHY the "Its just sex NOT love" argument does not work in real life and in these LW stories is that involves serial cheating

<br></br>

Bruce did NOT know that when he married Myriam she had been a whore for their entire married life!

<br></br>

The emotional shattering of a decent ordinary guy like Bruce is always going to be profound. Which is why this chapter isa train wreck... Bruce should of been reacting this way 2 years ago.

<br></br>

Gw66 argument that men separate sex from love "all the time as a general accepted Norm "is Just idiot political correctness. Over here in America GW66's assertions are laughable. Bill clinton almost didnt get elected in 1992 over this... and he was almost thrown out of office over this... and see what happened to Senator John Edwards.

<br></br>

The western world does NOT accept the old boys standard that its ok for MEN to have some on the side but not ok for woman.

<br></br>

welcome to the 1980s

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If Gw66 and brittease don't have a clu then neithe

do I and I don't think you have a clu either. You cna't write a story about a man's feelings unless you are a man. By the same token you can't write a real story about a woman's feelings unless you are a woman. A man writes about a woman the way he wishes thet she were but he don't really know...neither do you marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harry you poor man,

what have the nasty Brits done to traumatise you? As for men and double standards, as you seem to equate the USA with the western world, in your idiom the phrase - what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - is surely about loveless and guilt free fucking and has its equivalent on any male away day. Our Brit version is football trips to Europe and trips to the Dam where all bets are off. Ask any married man on these trips what his wife is doing as he fucks around Europe and he expects her to be home alone. So who are all the woman in nightclubs married to? -- UK CYNIC.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Damn good job

Fine job. Keep writing. Well put together. Story flowed well.

ohioohioover 15 years ago
utterly original voice

No one writes like angiquesophie. Her voice is distinct and original, poetic eve. There is so much pain in this story, and even a surprising amount of mystery after four chapters. I will be following every chapter until the end! Thanks, ohio

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Great story.

You are unique and your characters are drawn with deft accuracy. We see people moving around us every day and think we know what their lives are like, knowing nothing of what goes on in their heads and hearts. I really don't get all the passionate but pointless ranting other readers feel compelled to write. The story stands as realistic and truthful.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 15 years ago
Not a fan... but

There has never been any question that angiquesophie is as technically skilled a writer as anyone who posts here. However, her stories typically display an unrealistic anti-male bent, which both offends me as misguided and also detracts from her writing.

All of that said, while the ex-husband's actions seem both contrived and, in a strange sense, predictable, there is something more human about this story than in her others. I'm actually looking forward to future chapters. I do have a fear that she will "kill" this fine beginning by having a reconciliation followed by Estelle going off and betraying him again - - kind of a "deja vu all over again." Till then, I'll keep an open mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I've said it before

And I'll say it again. Harry is sometimes right and this is one of those times.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Thanks to the author for explaining

I am very thankful that the author cleared up all of the questions that were in my mind, about this mysterious woman.I can only imagine what was going through his mind when he looked upon the semen and sweat covered woman that he once called his wife. He can now finally close the book on this wanton slut, and get on with his life....Rich

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Er, Personally, er, I do not

subscribe to the method of killing ones wife

given in this chapter. It is too painful!

<P>

Ohio said it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are we all whores?

It is not a bad story in sense of a "story". It is a ugly story because there are no strong characters. Leave alone that, they are not humane. This is the kind of revenge, you won't plan even on your enemy. In one statement the author writes about the wife as "loving, charming and witty" and on the other hand the same author portray her as a "whore" of the worst kind. Who amongst us live a single life? Whose life is not filled with lies? Does that all make us a "whore"? Sorry!, but, it is difficult to identify with your story and consider your characters as humans.

RealDocRealDocover 15 years ago
Closure

You have achieved final closure. Please let this be the final chapter of a well written wonderful story. PLEASE don't prolong the agony. Let closure be closure for your admiring fans. Realdoc

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truth in this story...

There is some truth in this story, even though it is oddly written about a topic that few people address.

Relationships based on love, in its purest, most faithful, most passionate form, leave people open to change. When we love, we leave ourselves open to hurt, as this man was hurt. When we love, we leave ourselves open to a possible earthquake of our emotions when our love may not be returned. Love is the only way we can be hurt enough to change our minds about someone.

If this man loved his wife as a business or economic entity, perhaps even was unfaithful himself, then his feelings for her would not have changed. He would have been immune to what he had seen. But a spiritual bond was broken. There is a spiritual side to love that was affected by her decisions. We don't know the answer, but the author seems to explore it.

Good story. Strange, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a bit foreseeable

and if I'm not wrong the poorest part for the guy still coming up. depressing story. who needs those dramas everyday?

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Love is chemical

As a topic: the separation of sex and love. This is one of the biggest myths about the human condition. We romanticize love. But the act and the bond can not be separated. Any man who goes off to Amsterdam or Vegas is romanticizing love at the time that they are cheating. Love is chemical. It is that set of survival instincts that are seldom understood by the vast majority. Love is all about procreation and the passing of genes. And gentlemen the female of the species has it easy in this survival game. If she gives birth she knows that her genes have been passed on. We males do not. Man's greatest achievement to date is DNA testing. Now we can know. If infidelity is so prevalent in Europe on these "Football Sojourns" then while the men are off fucking someone's wife in Europe the woman must be at home fucking the visitors. It takes two too tango. Unless European men are all gay. Unlikely. Cheating and loving do not go hand in hand. They are almost opposites. The Love Bond is a chemical relationship were the object is to guarantee the passing on of the genes. Humans do very little "Mate Defending" as compared to other animal species. Look at wolves. The female alpha gives off a pheromone that shuts down the mating cycle of the beta females. Thus she ensures that the alpha male only mates with her. The alpha male for his part establishes dominance over the pack. This tools are ostracism or death. The packs beta males sniff around the alpha female and attempt to pass on their genes. The alpha male uses the pack to curtail this behavior. As humans we don't have a mechanism like that of the wolf. But in the end our mechanism is still chemical, we call it Love. And it can not be separated from the act. Mythbusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blah blah blah!

So he divorces her because she cheated on him, their "friends" knew about this other lifestyle as evidenced by the previous chapters and he discovers she is a prostitute. In the first chapter, Myriam refuses to answer any questions and at the divorce she is dressed to the nines and "smiles at him and winks". Why? Why did she become a prostitute and after being divorced for two years, he gets his revenge.Why? Closure? Pardon my french...but bullshit! He wants to watch her fuck so he can "kill" Myraim off? What the fuck did he expect, it's her fucking job! What was she going to do...play Scrabble? And if Bruce is so righteous and moralistic...maybe he should explain why he hired two men to fuck his EX-wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
they are a mostly wrong

so dont let it end here. find some salvation for both of them. terrible sad and although bigger than life it demonstrates the terrible things the idea of betrayed love can cause people to do to each other. the ? is why didnt she quit or maybe she had no faith and was drawn to this final end to her world by the circumstances that started as 'it was just business' but your story cannot end here!

maxx308maxx308over 15 years ago
Wow!! Love it or Hate it

Personally I enjoyed the weaving the the story. So many forget that that is what they are reading, a story. Fiction!! If you don't like it why do you have to bash the writer? Ca you do better? You read four chapters just to say you hated it? You could have stopped at the first paragraph. angiquesophie please continue with your great stories.

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
Well, you finally had her say something we can

all agree on. She is stark raving mad. As in a lunitic, a nutjob, not playing with a full deck, etc.. The way she is portrayed does not illicit sympathy at all. I don't think there is anyway in hell this marriage could survive in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Title's the thing

Great story. Great writer. Everyone seems to be missing the dual personality thing. "Two's a Crowd"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Her side please~~

Myriam/Estelle is a very troubled woman and Bruce has extreme trouble dealing with her duplicity. This chapter seems to finally end his anguish, but what is her story? Her fate can be open ended, but I would like to hear her side. She apparently does not work for her former employer anymore. What was her original job, how did it change or how did she change? Why did she leave her original employer? What did their so called friends know? Does she have any of her original friends?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Split personality she's not . . .

MPD (multiple personality disorder), or more correctly, dissociative identity disorder (DID), would not fit Myriam's behavior. One of the defining characteristics of DID is amnesia. One identity (alter) usually does not remember most or all of the activities of the other identity. There are significant memory gaps, as a result. Myriam clearly knows what she is doing during her "altered" states as Estelle. So her persona really does not fit with multiple personalities. She may be pretty wacko, but we can't excuse her behavior as "not her fault due to a psychiatric illness" (the insanity defense). Additionally, I felt that Ch. 04 was much more about the death of Bruce than it was the death of Myriam's identity. I don't know why the author chose to do this. Was it to put some raw sex into the story (so people could not claim a lack of eroticism)? I for one felt only sadness reading about the group sex scene with the three hired studs and Myriam. I certainly was not turned on. Was this part meant to demean Bruce? He basically sank to Myriam's level; he lied (by omission) and he ambushed her. These were not genuine clients, they were part of his sting operation. How does his action free him, how does it solve his issues, how does it resolve anything? Maybe Bruce is crazy in his own way; I can't think of any sane man setting up an ex-wife two years after a divorce with a scene as described in this story. I'll reserve my final judgment until I read whatever chapters remain to complete this story, but I feel disappointed regarding this part.

KathiKathiover 15 years ago
Well done! Sad but good.

Well crafted with enough information for a reader to develop the characters fine points inside of his or her head. A little coarse at the end but I could handle it. Great job as are most all of your writings. Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MARVELOUS WRITING-NO LIKEABLE CHARACTERS

i THINK YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND YOUR FIRST CHAPTER WAS A MANIFESTATION OF YOUR SKILL. sINCE THEN ,HOWEVER YOU HAVE MADE bRUCE SUCH A WIMPISH IDIOT AND NOW mIRIAM IS JUST AN OBJECT OF PITY THAT THE STORY IS NO LONGER ATTRACTIVE.

THE cT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WAIT WAIT WAIT

Bruce decides to confront his wife who may have a split personality as a part time whore by forcing her to have more sex outside the marriage?

this may be the stupidest plot of all time

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
WOW

I can understand his need to exorcise the last demons, but this was tough. Don't know that I would have done it. Sometimes it takes something traumatic to shake you loose, but it only works if you have the strength to survive it. I am not sure Bruce will survive it. Let's find out.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Love . . .

. . . and what price will a woman pay for love lost? What price is her man unwilling to even consider paying? Some negotiator!

It is most interesting that Bruce is supposed to be a numbers man in business, but he seems to have no capability to make the interpersonal calculations of the love between he and Myriam and Estelle. He loves them both but is unwilling to make any attempt to understand either woman in one body.

As far as I am concerned, Myriam is still by far the most interesting character in this tale and the only one with any aspect of purity and honesty.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
her friends

The friends, who really were no friends to Bruce, knew about the cheating so did they know she was a whore ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mesmerizing

An involved and intriguing story - so far. 5 stars. But it's a fine line between spell-binding, mordant and maudlin...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

This is such a deep and nuanced storyline. Still a favorite. Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

I had to stop reading this....story! It sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OHG! So Powerful

This has got to be one of the most best, excellent yet twisted stories on Lit. Really powerful and thought provoking. A very intelligent read. I can't to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Forget the whore Miriam get your head out of your arse and get living your life if you fuck her again you may get something nasty.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Series****

Thanks for sharing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
For some Reason I had read this before and two starred it SILLY me! It's 5 🌟

I guess I was mad at the protag for acting mean to her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still rising

From tree, four to five..

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Why?

Why does every writer on here follow the same script? The women have the balls and the men have the vagina⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

And these two are not worth reading more about.

hectarehectarealmost 4 years ago
Bruce

Has self esteem issues otherwise he would try to help.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

More...I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Dissociative Identity Disorder...crazy bitch, and crazy hoe..thats a fucked up combo if i ever saw one.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

They're BOTH insane. Bruce is a masochist. He hurt her back and he loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well hopefully, the next chapter results in suicide for one or preferably both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES