All Comments on 'A Very Ditzy Christmas'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

A worthy follow up to Ditzy Donna which I consider the best humor story on this site. Maybe you will write about Ralph and Looney Louise. Now I understand why Ralph and Donna had only one child.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fugetaboudit...

I don't mean the story either. This sequel to Ditzy Donna is a fun ride. If you have about 20 minutes to spare, read it. Donna is still a ditz, Ralph is still clueless, and the cast of characters around them help make this story entertaining.

There's enough sex to tie the whole thing together.

This is the first story from Kirk in three years. His bio says he's been sick. I say he came up with a great one to announce his return and welcome back!

Two thumbs up!

Pu Pu for Two!

Allen

ManuvLaManchaManuvLaManchaover 15 years ago
Pu pu for two. Nice one funny man.

All this mentioning of food's got Sancho in a frenzy. His fat ass can't fit on his donkey anymore and all you write about is food! Well, sex and food, or food and sex. Where are all the damsels in distress and giant windmills to slay? It is a good sequel and you did a good job being under the weather and such. Thanks for the story, but I have to go. Sancho is eating his saddle.

Man

sacksackover 15 years ago
You are a natural storyteller....

Long, but rewarding~ God bless your genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A work of art

This story is a work of art, true to life dialogue, and so believable. And now for your next...

BakebossBakebossover 15 years ago
Takes me Back

You made me think of my teen years

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent and Merry christmas

Funny. I really liked the characters before and you still got them going in great style. Loved it. More Ditzy Donna, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still laughing

I like this one. had me going the whole time thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really good read

I tried to imagine who the two Paulies reminded me of and I keep picturing Sil from the Sopranos as Toucan and Paulie Walnuts as asshole. Fat busted flush reminded me of Jelly from Analyze This. Donna's still ditzy and Ralph's still anal.

Found a typo but I'll forgive you.

Happy holidays Kirk.

Mort

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This didn't fall off the truck.

Made me chuckle and I didn't want it to end.

Super..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ditzyness works for me..

Good stuff, moves along slowly but steadily, not too much a a rush.

One for savouring rather than swigging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Merry Christmas, douchebag

Still trying to figure out if you are Ralph, his dad or his granddad. Also feeling sympatico with Donna.

merry christmas, whoever you are.

Snowshoes29Snowshoes29over 15 years ago
LOF

In the current vernacular, LOF-LMAO. Just a hoot from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A great and humorous read.

I do love the characters you create. It's rare to find an author who can convey humor so effectively in writing. Keep up the great work!

GhostbearGhostbearabout 15 years ago
Great to see you back

loved this story. Ditzi and Ralph at their best.

februaryfrostfebruaryfrostover 12 years ago
lots of laughs...

... are what I get from this story. I love reading about Ralph and Donna and their crazy town and the people who live in it. You have a real gift for humor and also for portraying the growing relationship between Donna and Ralph. I hope you write more about them at some point. :)

rider66rider66over 11 years ago
This is hysterical!

I haven't laughed like this in a loooooong time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Sequel

I read "Ditzy Donna" about seven years ago, and never realized it had a sequel until now. It was a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

just read both stories. they're awesome! definitely think you should add a few more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BeSt StOrY eVaRs!1!1!1!1!

This is fav. story nice work friend!123,446,789,120 StaRs gOoD SiR mwahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously funny shit!

I haven't read anything this funny in a long, long while. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Very entertaining. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep em coming

Reslly enjoying your stories, hope there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good job

I loved both of your Ditzy stories. Fun and sexy. You are a good author. I have read more than a few of your stories. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous