All Comments on 'A Girl Called Sami Ch. 01'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
wow

Thank you thank you...the start of another smorgasbord of rare delights.. a prequel... better than star wars (tee hee)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slippery Slope

OK. I thought I'd try to read the story but the implication of Miss Collins behavior just over the line. I know Sami an Adult but the implications is there and if you've never seen the life of a child touched by a predator, you would make it seem like a happy ending. As women, hey they should be put in jail and the outrage as if that had been a relationship with a man in her place.

Be the change you want to see in the World. Hope to see around story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The person below - 'Slippery Slope' ---

--- should reboot his/her thinking cap - if s/he has one. This is a STORY, not a news report in the 'real world', and most of the writers on this site make a point of stressing that their stories are fantasy. It may well be that reading and enjoying these fantasies sublimates the internal pressures to actually act out the lurid - but TOTALLY NATURAL - desires of the human libido, and thus saves some poor victim from a fate worse than death [if it really IS worse...]. Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed ( ex Zimbabwe.)

What more can one say...

Excelent, enjoyed it

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Thank you for continuing :)

I first noticed this story when you posted the conclusion of "A Girl Called Sami". So, instead of reading that, I decided to start at the begining of the story (which I strongly suggest). I have to say that this series you have created is one of my favourite running series on this site. It is everything I've been looking for in a story, sexy, hot, descriptive, realistic and most of all, on going.

lol...I know I'm about almost 5 yrs too late, but with regards to the comments on "Slippery Slope". Look mate, I really suggest that you (and others who share your thoughts) read the rest of the story, because this is just background. Background that is filling us faithful readers in from back when Sami was first introduced as a character. Notice how no intimate details were given on their past relationship, just their current relationship. Yes, sexual predators are an ugly part of society, but that doesn't make it any less real. Quite frankly, a good writer would have to include their relationship, as it was a HUGE part of the characters life up until this stage. To be perfectly honest, t_girl_3, you did a masterful job touching that subject with class & taste. Thanks for including it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent beginning

A little jumpy but good intro to the main char

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous