All Comments on 'A Daemon's Heart Ch. 01-02'

by KayVamp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

And different. :) I like both Kael and Elyah, so I do hope you keep the story going. The sex is always fun, but good characters and plot trump everything, so please -- write away!

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
Impressive

Great start!

bitofkinkbitofkinkover 15 years ago
Interesting

I'm so interested to see where you go from here. Do tell :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

I'm immediately drawn into the scenario you've created. Real monsters often look human. I'm rooting for both characters to continue to find out more about each other in order to heal the hidden and visable scars. I'm sensing they both bear various layers of pain. Great begining update soon please.

MayaBeauusMayaBeauusalmost 14 years ago
Love it!!!

I think u did a wonderful job and I cant even think straight coz i just want 2 skip 2 the next part of the story :)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

What a good start to a story. Though, how did she know what she did...what he had done for her? Does she have more power than a normal human? I would question how she was so easily ok with what he is...no surprise even? I can't imagine how horrible her family could be. Who actually tortured her? Was it her brother/father? jeez, sick people huh. I look forward to reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like It So Much

Im liking this story already!!! cant wait to get to the rest....now gotta go see to the kids :-) Cant wait till bed time..LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A little cheesy, but a really great setup so far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it alot...... :)

Its the first story ive read on this site and thank goodness its a great one......I like cant wait to read the rest....

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 11 years ago
Hard to belive

Daemons do not have compassion, especially those who leave 400 years and get to see the Middle Ages and World Wars ...

The start of the story is confusing, I was put off by it.

Maybe if the daemon had suddenly got his soul back, or had some spell lain on him, it would make more sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous