All Comments on 'Dirty Rotten Schoolgirls'

by seth_perm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
drrxhousedrrxhouseover 14 years ago
very hot

this is a nice story. i would love to read about these rotten schoolgirls' other naughty adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

Great story mate :) probably one of your best i've read... loved his reluctance, really adds to it!

Would love if you decided to continue on the series, but understand how much life interrupts things :) Keep up the good work either way, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

That was thee best story I have read from literotica. THANK YOU for posting!!!

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 13 years ago
What the hell!?

This story only has three comments? Really? Jeez people, where's the love? Look man I like your Claire stories but of everything you've done on Lit this is the one I want to see more of. The girls are sexy, the plot is rediculously hot and there's some genuine feeling toward the end of it that took it to the next level. I'd love to see what happens next here with these folks. I mean when you just do straight up sex with an edge of humour you're good but when you try to bring some emotion into it you're better. It's sweet that at the end the guy gets his girl and I like the girl power on display without turning them into freakish dominatrixes. All in all this is great and I'd love to see more. 4.73 stars? Bullshit. Realistically this is at least a 4.85 story and in my book it's five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hot, yet touching... Definitely would like to read more.

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

Yeah I really want to read more of this story! Can't wait for the next part!

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersalmost 12 years ago
Flawless

Please continue this.

unclefester01unclefester01over 11 years ago
Amazing!

Please post more and make this a series. One of my favorite works on Lit so far. Would like to read more about the teacher and his students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
perfect "5"

A great story, and a great piece of writing! You are not through - at least I holpe not! Let's get a couple of chapters more.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 11 years ago
This Story

I have a fantasy similar to this

FANTASTIC tale!! Great story

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Schoolgirl Fantasy at its Best.

The teacher's ongoing reluctance makes the story that much hotter. All three teens are memorable, but the combination of the two true vixens and the sweeter Chloe is just the right recipe.

Only thing that made me wince a little: Bletchflap? Even J. K. Rowling would have passed on that one.

Northern_OneNorthern_Oneover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Sexy, well-paced, even quite sweet, and with a touch of humour. I really liked this.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Three to One

What a way to earn an 'A' from the teacher. Suppose I should ask, "Did Chloe got an 'A+' for her added project of one into three?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when will you write chapter 2 of this story

It was a lovely story Please write a sequel

michapfanmichapfanover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Great story. I love that there was a variety of girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely story

And so hot

Kitty_85Kitty_85almost 3 years ago

Please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking hot! Well done

As a 50 some year old teacher I was flabbergasted when a cute 9 th. grader offered me a blow job for a ‘B’. Since a 20 year term in a penitentiary & loss in a million dollar lifetime pension wasn’t worth even the best blowjob ever, I declined & very quickly left the room.

When I was a much younger & good looking 28 year old teacher I turned down 4 other sex offers—all some of the best looking girls, but all jail bait.

I survived with pensions & marriage intact.

Bill S

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous