All Comments on 'Unwished for Gift Ch. 04'

by bleuangele

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Another good chapter!!!

That was another good chapter in this series but too short. You need to write longer chapters because once you start reading this you get to the good part of the chapter or conflict with chapters then it is ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story....

Enjoying the story. Would still like to see longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet Story

I like this a lot, and look forward to finding out the back stories for Caitlyn and Gabriel. As for longer chapters -- they would be nice, of course, but it's your story, so they should be as long or short as you need them to be. And remember, asking for longer chapters probably means a longer wait between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nice so far..

keep it coming this is a very good and yes sweet story so far..looking forward to more ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work!

This story gets better with each chapter. (Obligatory complaint: even though they're SHORT!) It's being more and more a very sweet tale. I'm beginning to wonder what it is with Caitlyn's tiredness. It's been mentioned often enough that there must be "something" to it. My first guess is something I don't care much for. My second guess, I like even less. So...what is it??!!! (Regardless, this is good work.)

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sublime Pleasure

Really enjoying all the details - the slow build up - to . . .? Eagerly awaiting for the next chapter - wishing I could be Gabriel as he slowly discovers more and more about Caitlyn ---

Gavin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous