All Comments on 'His First Taste of the Real Thing'

by 2easy2

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story, I am a transvestite and it really got me very excited. Looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A fantasy cum true!!

I would love to be dressed and used like that!!

bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Tasty story...

Great story. I enjoy crawling under a sexy skirt and sucking a hard cock. Keep writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story - hot and nasty

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!!

HOT--HOT--HOT--I loved it. To have a gurl like that to use and abuse and totally control you and make you a cock sucking cum loving slut, groannnnn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very realistic and hot

Definitely a woman in control. this is so hot and realistic. woman can train men and keep them in their place. Keep writing and posting stories.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 15 years ago
In control

Why more women don't realize how easy it is to cuntrol a man is beyond me! Once they use a strapon their "man" is as good as sissyfied. Licking pussy liqour from a rubber dick is just one small step into slutdom. It's just a matter of time before he sucks cock for you.

cwsissycwsissyabout 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Turn to Slut

Wow! If my woman would control me like this!

I'd be her slave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh YES!

Loved your story, and I love your postings in Xtube. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super Hot

You could put this story in so many hot categories: Nonconsent/Reluctance, Transexuals/CrossDressers, Gay Male, Group, Anal. It is short but pretty much has everything. I think a sequal would be even better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Taking the Meat

/Truly enjoyed the story and looking forward to more very soon. My wife also makes me crossdress after she caught me wearing her panties and basically does the same type of things to me. She fucks my ass and mouth while calling me every name in the book. As good as it felt when she was using me as her cum slut I always looked forward to the day where she'd get me a real cock to suck and to get fucked by. I knew that she was fucking other men because I'd have to suck his cum out of her pussy but that was fine with me, especially when she told me how they talk about me and what a low life I am and how much she enjoys going home with the cum in her cunt. The day arrived where she brought not one but three of her lovers home at the same time. Each had me blow them and then they fucked my man pussy. I think being crossdressed made it even more exciting. It's now a normal part of our lives. I guess you could say that we're both whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife and I have done very similiar, but never that far. I would love it if she would. Ladies, you are the Masters of the World. If more of you would do this, you would control most of the man population. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot, but...

I realize this stuff is just fantasy, and as such, it's wicked hot.

I sometimes have difficulty achieving adequate 'suspension of disbelief' to just enjoy it for what it is. I have a medical background; believe me, I've seen some truly horrible things happen from unprotected sex, especially with strangers. Yeah, I know, get over it... but it's frequently a buzzkill for me.

I'd would have been an easier read for me if the 'third-part male' had been a carefully vetted friend, or a twisted MD or something.

I'm just sayin'. Loved it as it stands, and look forward to next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Secret desire alot of us have

This story hits the spot in so many ways. I'm sure that I'm not the only man who imagines himself as the man here. Wanting to try what a woman experiences is a fantasy that has secretly dominated my thoughts for many years and this story is the closest that I will come and I thank the storyteller for giving me that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smiling

Every sissy bitch loves the idea of being taken by a man with his wife present! The more verbal abuse the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

This story is so hot -- one of the best on Literotica. I would love it if my wife would feed me real cock. She feeds me her cock and fucks me too but I really want the real thing. I'm going to have her read this story and maybe we' ll take a trip to Vegas and invite a real man to our room to feed me his cock and his cum. Then, he can fuck me and breed me like the slutty bitch I am. Please tell more stories like this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Fantasy for Springtime

Its really bad to need a DICK in my mouth oh so badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a wife

Where can I find a woman Angie. I am a secret panty wearing slut who dreams of sucking a cock after being trained by a loving partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE

No part two of this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sometimes It's Natural

While my wife was disappointed to find that I was so unassertive and passive early in our marriage, it eventually became clear that as the higher paid and better educated partner, she was, for all intents and purposes 'the man of the house'. Once we were both comfortable with that, about 7 years into the union, it was pretty easy for her to dominate our sex and its timing, to choose whether she took a lover and to pretty much force me to accept her will.

I was a cuckold and made a meal of many creampies by the time she brought her latest acquisition home. An athlete she met at a pro-am event, Karl's swagger was threatening the minute he entered the house. She dismissed me once I'd gotten drinks and snacks, and only called me around ten that night to bring brandies. I trembled as Karl came back in from the shower......his huge chest, prominent pecs, washboard abs and 7 incher were like a magnet, and I was on my knees paying homage to that cock and the muscular thighs surrounding it in minutes.

It was several weekends after that he took my anal virginity.......I was a natural, my whole life, but never knew it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really hot story!

I want my ex gf to cum back and feminized me and use her strap on me! I would love to gave her back and controlling teasibg and dominating me. I'd be happy to wear some sexy panties and lingerie and jerk off in front if her cumming on her tuts and licking it all up for her.. I miss her :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a small change

Except for the reference to her wearing a dick instead of a dildo, I really enjoyed this story. Wish I could have convinced my ex-wife into this, would have really got into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another cock for my ass

my wife read it and then made it happen to me. and now on our anniversary it happens again and again. i love it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

nice story, fulfilled both of their desires, I hope she doesn't leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Story

Sad you are not still adding to the story.

Your husband got what he deserved!

braandknickersbraandknickersalmost 9 years ago
Well Written

Whenever i read a story and able to submerse myself into one of the characters, to me, it's well written, plausible and possibly an actual event. You wrote a wonderful piece that, by the looks of the replies, deserves a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I'd love to have that done to me I love that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My suspended dream

About fifteen years ago, my wife regularly fucked my nee ass with dildos I brought home for her to use on me. I kept telling her that if I liked men more I would be bisexual. I told her that getting fucked felt so awesome that I wanted to fuck all the time. Eventually, we got out of the habit, and I had to settle for regular sex without the ass play or dildo fucking. Then we stopped having sex completely. She really is not horny, but i always am, and just yesterday bought a couple of large dildos, some lube and a few gay videos to inspire me. I want to continue sex with my wife, but I want cock to - real cock - down my throat and deep in my ass. I think I'll let her accidentally "find" my dildo collection. That should open the conversation nicely- just like fifteen years ago. Itwould be the first step toward strapons, which I hope will lead to her being okay with me sucking and fucking the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need a man like this

I would love to find a man that is willing to do all of the things gs in this story. Nothing turns me on more than watching men together and using a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice story

I work for a lady and her husband doing odd jobs one day I was ask to take some boxes out from their bedroom as I was moving them I saw some thing I went over to look it was a dido so I just went and put the boxes away when I came back for more I walk pass the dido again this time I look around and no one was here I pick up the dido it was a cock and it felt nice and soft just then I hear her said well I see you found my old toy I put it down and she pick it up then she told me I use to train men to become women bitches then she look at me would you like to see me wear this I told her I do not know what about your husband look my man do as told look I will put it on and you will see just then she remove her dress and strap on the dido cock I look at her when she came over to me she said put your hand on my cock I did as told that a good boy she ask if I ever had a cock up my ass I said no well you should try one may be one day you let me but for now I want you to kiss my cock she push me on my knees and I open my mouth and then she shove her cock in then one day we were a lone she ask me to come to her room she had a red robe on and a bag in hand she hand me the bag will you be a dear and do me this one thing and not a word I said yes miss any thing I open the bag in there was a pair of panties and a bra now be a good girl and put them on I did as told when I came back in she was on the bed and had a knew dido cock it was pink I do not know why I just got on the bed and craw up to her cock then I start to suck as I was she told me that my bitch girl I knew you make a good girly bitch just then she pull out and said I going to make you feel really nice now she ripe my panties off and rub some cream around my ass hole I felt her cock go in and soon I beg her please miss I want to be your girly bitch she said only if you pass the test I said yes any thing that when I told her even if you want me to suck your husband cock she told me are you sure about that yes well then look over here I did as told he was at the door in white panties he walk over in front of me well girly what are you waiting for I open up my mouth and he shove it in as I was sucking she pull out and walk behind him and shove her cock in his ass we keep this up for awhile I told them that was the first time she told me it will not be the last well she was right every day after that I was there bitch one day I was at a store and I walk over to find some panties and bras some one yell I look over it was the miss she came over what are you doing here I told just looking around at the panties and bras she just smile is there any thing you like I said I do knot know look like me help pick some panties for you she grab some and walk me to a room I remove my clothes she told me I see that bra is small on you yes I see you need new ones she left and came back she had some sexy bras I try them on she like them well here I pay for them and but first try this on it was a light blue nightie very nice take it off and put this on it was a dress just then a knot on the door she open it did you find ever thing yes we were coming to pay for them I told I had to change into my clothes she said silly girl just come out the way you are I did as told some women look and smile and I heard one said she know how to keep her bitch in line just then we were in line to pay one lady told her any time you want I would love to have her work for me my miss look at her and said she not for hire but if you like why not come with us and I show you some thing she did and after that after noon my miss had her way with her and me now after a year I am a girl boy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

This is a great first story. It's something I fantasize about all the time. You see, I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker who loves getting fucked by real men -- but my wife doesn't know. I truly want her to find out about my love of cock and to have her treat me like her sissy whore bitch. She will feed me her strapon cock, fuck my man-pussy deep and hard, and then bring many men over to do the same. I can't wait for that first day when I'm on my knees with a real cock in my mouth and another one in my ass, with my wife watching, smiling, playing with herself and also videotaping everything.

Please continue this series and tell us many more stories. I can't wait.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 6 years ago
My Dream

My wife uses a dildo on me. I love it, I wish I had the nerve to tell her I want to become her sissy,fem, cuck. She knows I want to be a Cuck. But not the sissy part. It would be a dream to have her dress me like a sissy slut and invite a guy or guys over for us to please. Love to chat with other cucks, sissies or even Dom females. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 6 years ago
Yes please continue this!!

I want this! contact me (philly burbs) atlas333333@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pick me

I wish I had a woman do that to me I’d live to be a sissy bitch 👅 kisses from Dag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought this was a terrific story. I am a married crossdresser and would absolutely LOVE for my wife to treat me in such a manner.

subbymansubbyman11 months ago

I look forward to part 2. He is a lucky sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wanted to be him sitting in the chair enjoying a hard cock up his man pussy and a real cock cumming in his mouth

pokeyridepokeyride8 months ago

I would love to have this done to me !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish I could be the husband.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Another good story with an erotic premise that ended with “part 2 coming soon”, but 15 years later it hasn’t arrived. Frustrating to read these stories and knowing that you don’t get the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous