All Comments on 'Cousin Love Ch. 01'

by TheRavenNTheRose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
5th grade writer

This reminds me of my 5th grade dreams, except I wrote better back then. Very bad stuff.

m1k3m1k3over 15 years ago
Good first story

It was good for a first story,

is it based on a true event?

<br><br>

Keep practicing, I hope to read more from you soon....

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Fun story

I thought that the word (PARAGRAPH) was editing genius! Just kidding, it was funny to see. I didn't even consider it when I was rating your story. I enjoyed your story and thought that it was enjoyable, but there were too many "harder and faster" and not enough descriptions of the setting that they were in or actual feelings (physical and emotional). I don't, by any means, think that this was a "bad" attempt at writing or a "bad" story, and anyone who feels that way should probably just stick to Sci-Fi and leave the sexual stories to people who are mature enough to have experience in sex and writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot.

keep writing. i really think u shud continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical waste of time

bad writing stupid errors and a fool that can't finish what they start do all readers a favor and DELETE THIS CRAP AT ONCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Great

Don't quit writing, just practice. The more you do it, and the more you read others' work, the better you'll get. Keep at it and don't listen to the anonymous jerks. They're the ones who typically leave the worst comments, yet they're too scared to either have their own account or leave their name to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF you are smart and that is a big IF

you will ignore the kissasses and listen to all the bad comments otherwise you will never improve, and you really need to improve A LOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous