All Comments on 'Captive Breeders Ch. 01'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very intelligent writting

As far as this story being graphic, it is. But it's also a very original perspective on sexuality. Very well written and powerful. Very depressing, but as I said: powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

quality writing, unique story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awww

Lip poutingly touching story. i was so aroused...needless to say, you write well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dropping a load and Impregnating

This guy is clear on the pleasure of relieving himself and even of procuring pleasure to his mate but seems insensitive to the thrill of actually impregnating a partner. Yet the story would have gained in exitement shall he have expressed his feelings to this added dimention. The girl is clear on her reluctance to get penetrated but did not show any worries or pleasure to get insiminated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Poignant. Thankyou.

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaover 8 years ago
Please keep writing

Good start....please keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stud seemed well informed

Don't think it happened this way, but in most cases, it was as bad. Many SS officers, who were known for their arrogance and cruelty bred little virgin girls as young as 16. Some of the girls were not willing and they were raped by the SS. These officers were usually around 30 to 35 years old, in perfect physical condition, and most, being Aryan, were very well hung. They did not appreciate what the girls were doing and looked down on them. Often, they were very brutal to the girls and were not respectful to them. The girls were assigned to a small room and bath for their 3 day fertile period. The stud came and went as he pleased, fucking them whenever and however he wanted during the 3 days. Most of the virgins did not get pregnant the first time and had to come back within a couple of months for the SS man to unmercifully fuck them for another 3 days--and nights if he wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Excellent writing.

Some minor editing errors:

your => you’re

fiancée => fiancé, as he’s supposed to be a guy

hundred => a hundred

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

Can anyone say, "Handmaid's Tale?" Scary stuff.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Assembly Line Reproduction

Selective Breeding has been experimented with in historic states. The Third Reich, the pre-Christian Norsemen, and Sparta immediately come to mind, but it has happened elsewhere with the avowed aim of weeding out perceived inferiors in order to produce a stronger tougher, more durable stock that that which the freedom of unrestricted intermingling could conceive.

The could an evil underground operate in a dystopian future eugenic age?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dream of being bred like this! This is so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous