All Comments on 'Christmas Carol'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not very nice

Although non-consent can often be tough and rough, this is a really nasty and malicious piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worst Story Ever - You Need Help

You obviously have a problem with women and are insecure and a dipshit. As a real man, I don't understand the need to write a story depicting rape as an appropriate Christmas bonus and to describe the victim the way you did. Get some help buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

W.T.F. was this, you rape a woman but it's alright because you think she is unattractive. This story is what's ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just because its Non-Consent...

Doesn't mean that you can write a rape scene and expect it to fly with your readers! This is some hardcore disgusting rape shit! So what she's unattractive? THat means you can rape her? This is by far the most digusting piece of shit story that I've read on this site and I've read alot of shit stories. You need help asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have never commented on something I didn't like!

I will admit I am a twisted sister that likes nonconsent stories but this was so wrong.

I would hope that the cops of this world don't decide whether or not they should investigate based on the sex appeal of the woman.

From your standpoint, old women that are raped should be glad someone took pity on them and gave them a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
honestly

You people get upset at a story when it's not completely honest, *woman gets wet, ends up enjoying it* but yet when someone writes this, you claim it's sick. RAPE is sick no matter if the "guy" in the story minimizes it or not. This is this guys version of what gets him off. If you don't like it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rape?

He's wondering why she saw it as rape?! How about: "because that's what it was!!!!"?

(yeah, yeah, yeah; I got the category. But still...)

It could have been a sweet little story, but in the end, it was nothing more than rape and the police should/would have pursued the matter further.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unfortunately the guys who write this crap never

get to experience the rape of a loved one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am a Male ...

...and this is criminal sexual conduct in any state. Nothing erotic about it, but if it floats your boat - no one forced me to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Was it supposed to be funny?

Because in a way - I could almost see the the guys actual stuipidity - the whole pity fuck and the officers agreeing. If that was the intention - then the story came across the wrong way. I wasn't expecting the turn that it took, and I have to say that I was pretty shocked. Maybe *that* was the intent... all in all - not a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous