All Comments on 'Blowing Max, Then My First Anal'

by Headgiver444

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Fuckin Hot

I felt like I was there receiving cock for the 1st time. So vivid. I wish a man like Max would take my anal cherry.

smoothboismoothboiover 15 years ago
finally turned out

I have the same feelings of bottoming for a man and embracing my total submissive side. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW FUCKIN AWESOME

THAT WAS INTENSE. I NEEEEEEED TO CUM NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definitely

Oh yes definitely reminds me of my 'Max" who name was Delroy and took my ass virginity with his beautiful large black cock.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

OMG that's hot. I just wish I knew Max ^_~ Eagerly awaiting further stories of your adventures with Max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

OMG that's hot. I just wish I knew Max ^_~ Eagerly awaiting further stories of your adventures with Max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredibly hot!

I am a married white man who craves an experience with a large dominating black man like you describe. My heart is racing, ass is throbbing and dick leaking precum after reading your story. Where can I find Max?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
want it to happen to me

love your story made me so hot while i read it i would love to suck a mans cock an swallow his cum then have him to fuck me in the ass an fill me full of his hot cum

IlbfitaIlbfitaabout 14 years ago
Great!

This is a great story, well written. There are quite a few typo's and grammar errors, but that doesn't detract from the excellent atmosphere of total submission. I know just how the young man feels, terrified yet excited and horny all at once. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just like my first time

Your story is similar to the first time I got fucked, except that I didn't take any pills. I too sucked a big black cock and loved it so much I agreed to be his bitch. It felt wonderful being in his strong arms, french-kissing him for a long time, and then having him fuck my ass with his big black dick. Just like in your story, I also felt like a woman when he was fucking me and that made the experience even more enjoyable. After he fucked me and exploded inside me, I was his forever. Now, we fuck regularly and some times he even lets me fuck him. We have become lovers and if that makes me gay, then so be it.

Please continue this story with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. I have been edging myself for the last hour, and precum is dribbling out of my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD !!!!!!!!

I wish I could be with a "Max"

if any, please do not hesitate to contact me : fl76x6 at hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

This is the most amazing description of a completely dominating fuck I've ever read. Absolutely incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cum

I sooo loved your story! The part when Max came all over his face.....I'd love to have that done to me! To feel the hot cum drooling down my body.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT...

OMG, you are my absolute hero!!! i love the way you are with him. we are a carbon copy of each other. i met my BLACK MASTER at a party and we quickly progressed from me making out and sucking his 8.5" thick curved dick that night at the party to being his complete submissive feminine pussy boi for the last 8 months. the sight of him makes me weak and quivering with lust and he never fails to provide me with the most passionate yet animalistic sex imaginable. i will/have done everything he ask from total girly dress-up (lipstick, painted toes etc.) to fucking him and three of his big dicked friends for an entire weekend. i was afraid my boi pussy would gape for the rest of my life when they were done with me. he unconditionally owns my body, mind and will and i love every minute he spends with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ass stretcher

Holy fuck, that would rip his ass apart, but I bet it felt awesome too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT!

This is such a hot story! Great detail! What white boy wouldn't want to be dominated by a big strong black man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was AWSOME I am so hard and am gonna. Wack off to it. I wish I was you. I would love a black man in Barrie we don't have any and Toronto is to far to drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovearseoh

Wow wish he was fucking me with that big thick cock,.till he shot his thick sticky cum up me.wanked my self silly while reading. His story so jealous.of him hope to read more about him love xx2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You read my mind.

I've spent hours fantasizing about being taken this way,

pleasuring a large black gentle daddy with my mouth and

ass and having him reward me by filling me with his hot

cum . Add in some poppers and lingerie and you have my

hottest fantasy. God you made me soooo fucking horny I'm

going to jerk off and cum in my own mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your strong sub tendencies

Your imagination is very active and your strong sub tendencies push a lot of my buttons as a top. You also have a nice gift for including the emotional impact and physical sensations of your experiences to the "page". I'm giving you 4 stars only because the spelling and grammatical errors could easily be eliminated with just a little more effort.

Like the tops you enjoy submitting to I am a large older man with a big cock (6 ft, 260+ lbs with just under 7.25" length and just over 5.5" girth, big suckable balls but not as low slung as you seem to like them). I know that's considered "average" in these stories, but in real life only two dicks I've played with bested it in both dimensions - and my best guess is that neither of them reached a full 8" in length nor a full 6" in girth.

There is no greater gift than seeing legal age boys like you light up at their find once we're naked. One of my favorite things that you've neglected to write about is watching them compare their little 'boy dicks' to mine and listening to them describe the differences they observe.

Most can't resist the urge to try deep throating me afterward. It's incredibly entertaining to watch the inexperienced ones repeatedly gag themselves on me at about the two thirds mark only to bring me off when they reel up off it that last time and receive an inadvertent facial. Their youthful cum streaked faces always look so stunned yet delighted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alexblackcumslut

Max is such a beautiful man what white sissy faggott wouldn't want him to breed them. My first black experience wasn't so pleasurable. I was with a couple dominant black studs that were not so gentle. They used me like a piece of meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whenever I slept over with my black lover, I always sucked him off first as I loved the taste of that big first load. He was hung really well and after that first cum shot, sometimes he would end up fucking me for an hour plus. The record was like two and a half hours. Doggie style, missionary, cow girl. Usually, end it in missionary with my mouth sucking his nips. I loved him laying on top of me, owning me and trembling in organisms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous