All Comments on 'Cross-dresser Drinks Cum'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 15 years ago
Hot and possibly just a beginning!

Great story Stephanie...and I can see how you may choose to continue it! So many places you could go from here!

dereielledereielleover 15 years ago
Another winning story

from an excellent writer! Your work is always outstanding!

BadMarieBadMarieover 14 years ago
Oh I Know

Stephanie, O know what happened next because I have been in that exact predicament. Great story, I loved it.

Michelle Marie

l_wishl_wishabout 14 years ago
Mmmmm.......

Really enjoyed your story, it has made me very hard and....... lol wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the story

What an awsome story! A fantasy of mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yum

All I can say is YUM! I also enjoy sperm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love cum too!

I started crossdressing when I was 12 but only started giveing blowjobs 5 years ago. I should have never waited so long. Think of all the cum I could have eaten for all those years. I have a lot of boyfreinds and usually eat at least 2 wads of cum a day. I wish I could suck cock and eat cum all day. I need to get more boyfreinds ! I need more cum!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*another CD

One of the best written stories I've read. Keep up the good work. As a long time crossdresser I've run into the same situations and while they can be very exciting they can also be dangerous if you're not careful. I love the verbal abuse but not the physical. I'm a daily cocksucker and ass provider to just about any cock I can find. I'm totally hooked on the taste of cum even when it's shot up my ass pussy. I set a goal each day for the number of cocks I want to take, depending on how much time I'll have available to make my rounds to the two ABS locations and the 3 truck parks in my area. I plan for 20-30 per day and a minimum of 1000 per year split about evenly between sucking them off and taking it up my ass. I normally reach my goal. I get check ups from my doctor every quarter and in return for his services he gets my ass to fuck. It works well for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Please add more chapters I love the scenario they are in and I need more. I can't wait for him to dress in her lingerie and get fucked by Nikki.

dilberthtmldilberthtmlover 10 years ago
Love This

I'd Love this to happen to me

james17111james17111about 10 years ago
great

I would love this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot sexy story

Very sexy got me hard right away.....love to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A dream come true

This has always been a fantasy of mine to date a girl like Nikki and discovering she is really a he and letting her dress me as a girl. This way I could dress like I always wanted and be a girl like Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would love to wear sexy lingerie and dress up in dress.

suck someone cock and getting fucked in the ass.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great story

My favourite line from this story is:

"My ultimate fantasy was to come out to a chick and then let her humiliate me."

That sums up my current situation. I'm a married closet CD but I haven't come out to anyone yet, not even my wife. I wish I could and if I had a very close female friend maybe I could come out to her. She would then help me coming out to my wife. As in your story, I'm a "closet fag" who wants my female friends (and my male lovers) to fuck me -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I can't wait to read more of your stories. this one is great.

bifemboibifemboiover 4 years ago
I wish

I'd love to meet a sexy girl... get caught wearing her panties.. and find out she's just as much a panty wearing fag as I'd love to be

jackbirdjackbirdover 4 years ago
secrets

I wish something like that would happen to me. I did get caught when I was 16 dressed in my mom's clothes by my married next door neighbor. Mom was away with a boy friend for 2 weeks he was asked to look in on me and I didn't know. Now before I had sucked a few cocks so no big deal sucking his. He was uncut that was my first. a few days of giving him a blow job he ended up fucking my anal cherry and yes it hurt a lot. It got better over time now love getting fucked. At 62 love being a faggot.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Sexy Story

What lucky sissys these two are...Yummy cum eating story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So lucky

Love the snowballing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More Cum

Ihave been dressing for a short time now.Never out in public always in my house.I use dildos to suck on and fuck my self.I do self bondage and play with self.I never tasted cum until i shot a load and got some on my lips.It tasted salty and a little sweet.So i jerked off on a dildo covered it with my cum and sucked it down.From that time i wanted more cum.So i dressed and went to the adult theater to see if i could find a cock to milk its cum.I dressed as slutty as i could black bra black garter belt black seamed stockings 6''strippper heels.A red short skirt sheer blouse wig make up and bright red lips.It did not take long before a big man asked if i was looking for a hard cock to suck.I could not say fast enough before he took me in to a booth droped his pants and out shot the biggest cock i have ever seen.I took off my top and skirt and my thong.Dropping to my knees opened my mouth and started to suck his cock.I sucked him for a good 1/2 hour before he filled me with a monster load of sweet cum Iswallowed every drop and licked him clean.I wanted more and there was a line out side of the booth with hard cocks in their hands .Soon to be in my mouth and a few in my ass.All told that night i swallowed 12 loads of cum and four dumped in my ass.I go every night to get my loads of cum and ass fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t beat a lovely hot cum filled mouth 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love wearing panties and ducking dick

ThegentlesoldierThegentlesoldierover 2 years ago

I loved this story. No one knows how much I’d love to have a gurlfriend like Nikki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous