All Comments on 'Our 'Special' Anniversary'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Written

Well written story, but I could never stand the premise that two wrongs make a right. If Hubby is crushed at wife's arrogant slutty behavior, his copying her behavior doesn't do him much credit. It just makes him as bad as her. nuff said about the threesome? the Ct Yankee

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

He took a chance, but having gotten control of his marriage his wife became eager to please him. Bringing in Judy to his house for a three some was a hell of a gamble and that work. Shelly to me became a heroine the way accepted and enjoyed both her husband and Judy. This was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not logical

Natural selection dictates that women will fuck superior males. However, they are very sneaky. They always try to hide it from their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dime a Dozen

If a woman fucks one guy outside of marriage, she's bound to do it again. Trusting a woman who has cheated once is an exercise in mental self abuse.Women think they can cheat, come home and givE their husband a blow job and everything will be forgotten. The fcat of things is no matter how mucy she begs, whins or pleads for forgiveness, it is only a matter of tim until she does it avain. Also, a guiy who knows his wife has fuckd a lot of guys beforee getting married should expct more of the same from her despite any vows. Cheating womn are a dime a dozen and not worth houseroom, let alone love or respect. A smart man will get his cheating wife to agree to a night with multiple sex partners, find four strangers to fuck her while he films it and then give her a copy of the film at the same time she's presented with divorce papers. He should also start a rumor that she has some sort of STD and distribute copies of the film to her family, friends and coworkers. Of course, he will deny knowing anything about the gangbang and use the film to get as large a share of thee marital assets as possible. That would be the highest form of justice. And she would only be getting fuckd again, just as she had before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah there's a lot of reasons

why they each should not have done what they did. But, come on, it's a story! Didn't anyone read comics when they were young(or still)? I never believed them, but they were still fun to read.

That was a well crafted story with a neat gotcha! I can just visualize the wife trying to tell sorry she was... she just made a mistake and only loves him (Right!), and down the stairs prances some competition! I loved that she was offended.

Charley Ace has always been one of the better writeson this site. He has a great imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At least...

Its not more of the same. I mean, two wrongs dont make a right, but its better than the pussy husbands of 90% of these other stories out there. At least he did something about it. As far as her cheating... if I was him, Id say hes got a good enough incentive to at least try, lol.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
why does the author screw every story he writes

This story is a new low in STUPID...

every fucking time the author who has Some talent does this... he doies this with every story

CINDY CINDY

JUNE GETS EVEN

in this story Up to the point where the wife walks in and then she see Hubby with JUDY the story was great

But once again the author turns it around into mindless stupid unbeleiveable episode of "HUBBY gets super aggressive sexually ".... well it is just badly done its well laughable..

THEN as if that isnt enough suddenly the wife is BI and wants to have sex with JUDY

PLUUUUUUUZEEEEEE

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Way Cool & Fun!

Not real logical, and the writing sort of fell off towards the end. But I lOVED the ending, the whole story had a real male fairy tale quality to it. I mean in real life most men would have hit Ken with a chair, and thrown the slut wife out. The end served as every mans fantasy of how they would have liked to have done it!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not 'special' in my book

Average writing but these characters are cartoonish. They're plastic blow-up dolls without emotional substance or morals. The storyline is tired and overdone. Not an enjoyable read.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
Still one of the best.

HairyVagina hates it, so it must be good!

Seriously, this story is terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What about Ken?

I don't care how things turned out ...Ken was a predator who, it seems, got off scot free. Shouldn't the husband get to ram his cock in the smirking Ken's ass? I think that would be fitting. Teach the creep bastard shitass asshole from fucking with a married woman. Of course the husband could just stomp his ass. I wonder where writers get their characters. Where are their heads if not up their ass. Charklie you wrote a heap of good stories why did you turn oliitically correct san Franswishco ultra liberal and let Ken skate

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no ken nor sherry

both should have been the after thought, and he's done w sherry. as for ken, he was available for her on a long term basis. humiliation cancelled out the love .

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The score is even?

I don't think so. The fact remain that the wife boldly and callously determined to sleep with another man despite the pleas of her husband not to do so (can anyone be more humiliated and more pathetic than this husband? can any one be more heartless than this wife?). Then, after "mission is accomplished" she incredibly comes home to say the legendary lines "can you find it in your heart to forgive me?". So rushing to find a quick lay in response and adjusting one's life style which happens to perfectly fit wife's libidinal desires is an appropriate response to her contempt towards him -how? I tried, but could not follow the logic.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Nice Turnabout

He had every reason to commit murder or suicide and instead finds great sex and could not care less about what his wife did with Ken that night. What a way to get the endorphins moving. Well written even if the plot is like waving a red flag in front of a bull....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Now is time to divorce the slut of a wife and have

a woman move in. The slut cared nothing for her husband,cam home and tried the I fucked with him now please forgive me and lets get on with our lives. Personally I would never have fucked her again, god knows what diseases she has now acquired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If Alvaron didnt like it, it has to be good.

The wife is the toy, divorce her marry Judy and keep toy to play with. Ken looked like a setup by the wife. Time to eliiminate him, if he is married have the wife call his wife adn explain the sex. If he isnt married find a way to financially ruin him.

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 15 years ago
Disrespect anyone?

Sherry deserves all the grief she can be given, up to AND INCLUDING divorce papers.

The disrespect shown, and on an anniversary, demonstrates that her marriage is meaningless other than for whatever she can get from it.

I would have had the locks changed before she made it to my house (no longer her home!)

I am not one for cut, slam, dig, and bury; most particularly in a marriage, but this one was too far over the top even for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your fantasy...

NOT MINE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
After he and Judy finish with Sherry she needs her

walking papers. Divorce the slut who has no respect at all for her husband. She only wants him for the money to provide her lifestyle. Judy may not want to marry but seems to be an ideal candidate for a live in. Threesomes are fun, but I prefer to enjoy them with women I like and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Childish garbage

you author's have got to be the biggest, sadist wimps on this planet! Your man NEVER fight for their self respect, and it's always some crap about the other guy being bigger. Ok, Charley, we know you're a wimp and you obviously know absolutely nothing about fighting, but must ALL the men in your postings be as pathetic? And Charley, the women in your real life, do they all know that you have such a low opinion of women? Do they all know that you think women are such low life animals that they only think with the cunts? I mean, seriously, you made this wife like a dog in heat, her sexual drive making her act like she was on mind altering drugs... my GOD, don't you have a sex life Charley, haven't you ever fucking a woman? are you seriously this out of touch with the entire human race that you are completely clueless on such basic human behavior??? If so, then why the hell do you think you're qualified to post here? If you so limited in your understanding then why don't you stick to a topic you know.. something you actually have experience with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to anon

its only a story moron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

Definitely a nice story and written well. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The same shit!

Moost of Charlie's stories end up the same way. The slut gets to have 3somes with her cuck husband.

fern501fern501over 13 years ago
It reminds me...

Married at 18, my wife never loved me and made my life impossible, then we met this Vietnamese guy and I saw her click, and there was my divorce served on a platter and on my terms.

Years later talking with some Vietnam vets I told them I was close to them since they lost the battle in Nam on the field I lost it in bed, they all answered we didn't lose that war and I told them I didn't lose the bitch either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
STUPID

story

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Wimp

Not a total wimp, but still a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is there no end of stupidity of this "writer" ??

Is he an idiot ? Must be to produce this dog shit !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes, the author IS an IDIOT. Victim of brain rot.

Caused by reading too many wimpy husband stories.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Several Suggestions

First: There are two types of loving wife stories; wimp husband who gets off on it and revenge story. This is neither.

Second: Learn how to capitalize properly. It isn't that hard. If it's in a quotation mark, the first word needs capitalization if it's in the front of a sentence.

Third: Lastly, you tags really suck. When I do a story search, I look for 'cock' or 'adultery' or 'revenge' or 'BBF' Generic tags. You seem to cater to people who want to see Judy's cunt or want to watch Sherry. You will get few hits that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whoever thought Charley_Ace was a good writer of tales?

He likely a wimp as the characters in his stories. Totally a pathetic loser.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
So Ken gets off with a freebee??

I understand the revenge fuck that took on other proportions. However, Ken needs to be taught a lesson about chasing after married women. I don't care if he is a former lover. That was before the marriage. Now he needs to learn that the past is the past and needs to stay there or he will be back for more. Do a part 2 and take care of Ken.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
can you ever forgive me?

NO! Here's a couple suitcases that I threw together for you. I'll pack the rest of your stuff and send it to you. Get the fuck out, bitch. <br><br>

The husband had gotten nicely even and it was time to cut his losses with his brain dead wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG, Dmoron commented here too!!!

5 *****'s for you author!! Great story, even if I don't exactly agree with the main character's actions. Still, anything Dmoron marks down, I'm marking up!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow the cuckold master fd45 has spoken

FD45 not everybody enjoys being a cuckold master like you, your stories are just as bad as Matt "the cuckold" Monroe, your another pussy assed writer that talks shit and in the end your hero pussies up and wimps out. The husband in this story is a cuckold pussy, he should have kept fucking Judy and dumped the whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This is one that reminds me a little of my wife. She's a schoolteacher who you'd never know likes to screw around. Not always, but here and there she's want to such a teacher after school or once one of the parents of kid in class. I found out about her proclivities by accident, confronted her, and we came up with an agreement. She tells me about what happened while I screw her. It's actually quite hot.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Dream On

Kind of funny. Out for the anniversary of their first date, she meets an old beau and decides to fuck him. No self respecting husband would allow them to walk out without any repercussions.

So he gets lucky and finds someone and brings her back to his house to play.

Then the wife comes home in the morning after fucking all night and gets pissed with her husband for doing the same thing? I don't get women that have that double standard, that its ok for them to have multiple partners but the husband must remain faithful. But I digress.

Now he's screwing his wife and his mistress then discovers the women are bi and he gets to play with both. Now that's funny. The ultimate male fantasy.

Dream On

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a betrayal

cornholed mercilessly while smoking a meaty cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the wife was trash toss her out

trading up to the redhead was the thing to do permanently. simple tell the exwife you cant have sex with her for a year and a half until the test all come back negative.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good story

for about half of what you wrote. Dump the wife and keep Judy. But to have the both of them, just not realistic. I mean come on, at least try to make the story believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Know...

...just a story but - big as Ken was I would have hauled off and cold cocked him and then kicked his goodies two or three thime.

I would have then walked out and left her there and when they left, would have returned to the bar to think over a drink - Judy would have still been there and probably impressed.

Anyway, good read but just a tad unreal.

cowboynickcowboynickover 11 years ago
Player move......

only a true player turns a situation to were as it is in his/her favor. Violence isn't worth the aggravation at times and this was such an event. Coolness and calculating is a much better way to go......

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not Believable

I liked this story up until it turned into a threesome. Then it just felt like a Vivid porno. In the real world, bad marriages and infidelity doesn't end in ménage trois. Just not believable. I have to give this one low ratings.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Even the biggest wimp would never tolerate a humiliation on his anniversary not matter hiw weak the relationship with his spouse.

The interruption of their anniversary date was totally unfathomable. No man even in a wheel chair would not fight to the death over such an insult. It is so over the top that this story lacks any credibility. Now, if this couple had a prior pattern of alternative lifestyle such as swinging or wife sharing then there could be some plausibility to the circumstances. However, the author presented this scene with vanilla sex and a very traditional couple with no apparent mental health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 1....

Your writting is good but even a world class wimp is going to some sort of fight and how about some payback for Ken? He fucks up the this guys world, does his wife and walks.Come on. Keep writting.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
good story 5 stars

I gave you 5 stars, simply because you did not follow through with the typical wimp story. The fact you wrote in the story that he gave every chance to his wife to stop and think of their marriage. The revenge part should have continued further. The story should have included her being asked to or rather... pushed out of the house for a few days... while both he and judy enjoyed themselves. I did not however enjoy the threesome, I would not expect sherry to accept it either. a chapter 2 would be nice... doubtful... but a re write, he was never a wimp, choose not to fight someone out of his league.. or maybe.. chapter 2 will prove it. but not a threesome..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wimp macho

I think is the first macho wimp I have ever know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

nuff said for the cuck author. must be an auto biography

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Seems like a reasonable response to me

Sure he could have made a scene when his wife announced that she was leaving with the old lover, but all that would have accomplished was starting a fight and maybe getting him banned from a place he might want to go to again. What he chose to do paid his wife back for her single night of cheating many times over. And showed her and her old lover that they hadn't really taken anything from him that he valued enough to get all dejected over. In the real world where every man is not a former Navy SEAL or MOH holder, that's probably what real revenge looks like if you're lucky.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
Nice fantasy

and a reasonable accommodation. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not to bad

He was a wimp to let himself be humiliated obviously,but at least he fought back a bit.

Even if he would have to put up with her lovers contempt.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Incomplete

Seems to me that there is so much more potential for this tale and a lot of questions and issues that were only glancingly touched on. Yes we understand that there were problems at home ("...argued more and fucked less..." I think is how the author put it). Why? Was he working too much? Was she? No mention of kids, so were they a factor? Were they married the whole of the nineteen years she and Ken had lost contact with each other? Ken seemed to get her too easily. Why? She gave up the fight on his return home from dropping Judy off at her car that first night too quickly, and moreover seemed too eager a participant on their first group session. Since this started as a tit for tat scenario, what about involvement of another guy? Not to say that sort of thing does it for me, but keeping along the lines of the start of the story and her "outrage" at the retribution it seems that this was the opportunity for the author to delve further into the story and what lies beneath. Too many other points and specifics to get into in a forum, but suffice it to say that I felt unfulfilled reading this entry. This story was the tip of the iceberg...what about the other 90%?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

5* for the exhibition of so many errors a person can make in a single day. she hadn't seen him in years, said he was single, but come on, would you really believe the story he told. the humiliation she put her husband through in public, even if he was into watching other guys fuck his wife, to reveal it in public. picking up a woman he doesn't know and within 20 minutes was fucking her in his own bed, is it possible, maybe. maybe she witnessed the humiliation he was going through and gave him a mercy fuck to help him out. there may be women like that, who knows. last and first, is the possibility, that either one of the people could have a STD.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS FOR YOUR BENEFIT

to make 2 positives out of 1 negative. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hUMILIATION

He still came out with the crappy end of the stick.

He was humiliated in front of everyone.

She wasn't.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Now you've written yourself into a corner with Sherry...

To truly be even you need to have her humiliated in public... and yet you've removed ways that can be arranged already...

Maybe the best way would be a meal out with all of their parents... not only should Judy be invited but Sherry should have to explain their relationship and how it came to be due to her humiliating her husband and cheating...

Seems THAT ought to do the trick... she'd either divorce him (and good riddance to her) or she'd NEVER humiliate him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah. Right.

In your dreams.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Nice.

And hubby is sure she's never seen Ken again. Once they got into regular MFF, didn't Sherry want some more male spice? Those nasty tags again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The first thing I would have done is crashed a chair over shit-head's head.

Then I would have driven home without the soon-to-be ex-wife. I hate stories like this. Of course he's no better than her. I gave this 1 star. Too bad I can't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Pure garbage.....

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
????

I didn't realise LW was the fantasy site here. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ah! One question did they check for STD or AIDS

I am sorry this story stinks! I know that it is fiction! But I still think that it stinks. Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 2stars = 20 % Bye. Oh shock and awe factor 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry! This One Stinks!

I'm trying to think of at least one thing good to say about this story. Nope. I can't think of one.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Wasn't much

to the male lead guy. He was a coward or he wasn't motivated where his wife was concerned. If he had of been the type who would have stood up for himself she probably wouldn't have gone off with the boy toy. If he had told her the consequences of her humiliation and cuckolding she might not have gone. But, his reaction to the "incident" showed us why she didn't have any respect for him. He saw the other guy was bigger and that threw him into passive/aggressive pussy mode. Too bad, so sad. 2 estrellas for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
STUPID STORY

What started out as a good payback divorce type story toured into a stupid ass story that I could not read the whole ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

no real life man would keep her.

She humilated him, on their anniversary no less.

Nope she would be gone in a flash.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Divorce The Twat!

Fucking Judy was just a prelude to having the piece-of-shit wife served with divorce papers!

Now it's fuck whomever he wants without having to worry about the used-up piece-of- shit he had been married to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, I guess this is every delusional male's fantasy.

Unfortunately, women don't do anything for nothing. Generally, to them having sex is nothing if they don't get something else besides that. Judy is gorgeous? So she goes for a jilted husband who's been just publically humiliated by his wife? Hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real life scenario

True story about serial cheating wife

Details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

That info and more cost her position as college instructor in Helena Montana.

She has stated she will continue to have affair after affair as that is who she is.

I am fairly certain her contact info can be had on request from Facebook profile. She is known to be willing to travel to cheat especially if guy has money

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing

But purely fantastical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pretty certain

Kenny would be knee-capped in a bar parking lot one night at some future date...if only because of the smirk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PUKE!!

Started to be a good story then it turned to hell in a heartbeat.No marriage here and no man card.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
In the beginning

a marriage is a commitment, a contract, a dream. Once broken, the commitment and contract are just a burnt piece of paper, and the dream is free to morph as it will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pretty easy way to send message

After she says she is going with boyfriend, calmly grab her left wrist tightly and remove wedding and engagement rings in full view of entire bar while loudly telling everyone what she and loverboy are planning. Given years she has worn them painful twisting and pulling will be needed. Point will be driven home. If she still leaves then FUN TIME WITH JUDY!!!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Two wrongs

... don't make a right. Divorce papers should be served asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He should have used a condom.

Or better yet kept his dick well clear of Sherri's rancid cunt. He risked catching something or worse taking care of the pussy hound's bastard in 9 months time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I guarantee

you she's still boinking her old boyfriend. Dump her. Keep the new girl. Fuck up her old boyfriend and live happily ever after you twit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huecuck says "schwanze" is Czechoslovakian for

&quot;cuck in a closet&quot;

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
what a

stupid story

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can you write another story and use this tired favored plot device of yours one more time.

Never mind the ones you have are all the same. I expect the next one would be too.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
sick

two wrongs don`t make it right

two idiots that deserve each other

maybe both of the spouses could catch an std that would be nice !!!!

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
solid

The wife realized the grass was not greener, and she had a temporary mind fart.

Home with hubby just got better and better once she realized, what she had. Good for all three.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Got away

That one just went too far off the deep end for me. That's all folks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Start

hiding assets and make damn sure you don't make a baby with either of them. Plan your moves and retire you, your money and NOT your wife to someplace out of reach of USA law. If Ken is married, fuck that up. Either way, fuck him up. He has time

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And of course

anon 1-31 anonymous critics are, by definition, pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Way!

I’d of changed the locks on all the doors as-well-as the overhead garage door code.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Complete Nonsense

Whatever happened after the wife left bar in this story makes absolutely no sense. This is a complete drivel that has not an inch of credibility.

What amazes me is how many fools have given high grade to a gibberish like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should Have Dumped Her!

WTF?! The twat humiliates her husband on a special night out by dumping him and going to a hotel to fuck her old boyfriend?! Hasta la vista, cunt!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Sad first half, unnecessary second half

Humiliating her was not worth the effort. Divorce her and be rid of her.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
what a

stupid fairytale.lmao

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If he thinks

That she's not out, fucking everything with a swinging dick, behind his back, then he's an idiot. Women hold grudges like no one else can, she will never let it go. She will humiliate him at every possible chance, even if he doesn't know about, because to her, that will be a victory. She will target his friends and coworkers for that added humiliation to him. Even if she has to degrade herself to do it, she will see it as a win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 08/10/19

You don't really understand women anon.

Women DO hold grudges, against other women and nice guys.

Women always submit to the alpha, it's in their fucking DNA.

How many women secretly confessed to liking that 50 shades drivel? A lot.

How many women complain about their man not being "confident enough"? again, a lot.

he asserted the shit outta her. he blitzkrieg her. he has all the leverage. he doesn't care if he divorces her. she knows that, feels it even. women are very VERY good at reading people. she already gave herself away, she already confessed how sad and pathetically she wants to remain married. She gave up that leverage fast. Women also CARE what others think, far more than men. No one will give her sympathy points for running off with a former lover on their anniversary date night. it's a bad look. What's he guilty of? Trying very hard to win her back before she cheated. And then hooking up with some cutie as she abandoned him. He comes out looking daisy fresh.

Women are far more likely to share a man. They compete for attention of the best male possible. They're more than willing to compromise sharing a denzel washington or brad pit. Men don't share. They are hardwired to SEED many women. Oh, male friends share women all the time, but they don't consider those women. But men want to know that WOMAN 1 has ONLY my seed, so if i spend YEARS raising that child, I know it's mine. That's about it. Women never have to worry if the baby in her belly is really hers. It's just not something they'll ever understand. Men barely understand it, nor do women. Biology drives us hard, we're mostly backseat drivers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

A story from a cuck for cucks trying to pretend he is Not a cuck

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Oh sorry

Sorry I didn't get to finish this story. I fell asleep.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Why stay with a wife like her?

Either she lost her mind or simply a disgusting human being . Either way, divorce is on the horizon.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
How original

A story about two cheaters

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous