All Comments on 'Of Candy Canes and Pinewood Guilt'

by Pornguin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Clumsy, poorly written.

“after catching her using a dildo cut from our Christmas tree she had carved so it resembled my dick” Oh please!!

“need I remind you that myself and James are the only children Dad ever sired in wedlock” - I'd think we've jumped back to the 19th Century were it not for the grammatical errors.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It is a good Christmas fantasy

The story has a few holes in it but by in large it is a good fantasy.It stretches reality a little, 17 years is a long time to be separated, and then come back together, but for a fantasy that's OK and it's still a hot story...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Great story & a sweet climax! Now that's the kind of Christmas everyone should have every year!!!

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
I Loved It Too

To Anonymous "Poorly Written":

I started to make a very vulgar sarcastic statement about your comment, but I won't; to quote John Wayne "The Hell I Won't". If you can do better then do it and stop knocking the work of other people. "I wouldn't give a hoot in hell" for someone that can only criticize someone else's work. I know you will not take the time to come back and read this, but I wrote it anyway.

There are individuals that write a hell of a lot worse than Pornquin. None of these folks that take the time to put together a story are the likes of Hemingway, Clements or Faulkner, but they do their damnest to create a good story. And I think Pornquin put together a sexy and tender story. "So There".

sacksackover 15 years ago
fantasies are best approached as fantasies

Yes, I suppose you could punch holes in the logic of this if you wanted to. However, why not enjoy it as the very hot fantasy it is? This author gave us 4 contest stories which are all good....hope one wins the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

I really enjoy reading this series, it is great. In fact I enjoy all of your stories. I have read them all several times over. Please keep on writing stories for us to read.

PornguinPornguinover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

It's been almost three years since I wrote this story, and all I can say is that I definitely used too many capital letters. No wonder it never ranked as high as "Embrace" and "Fights" did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I was just looking through specific tagged stories and...

didn't think to look for the ones before this till after I read it. honestly it was good...well hot...even if missing details that most of which I could have read before hand lol. Yeah sure there was alot of capitolization but I suppose it fits the yelling part. The cold water part was funny to picture.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good

This was a very good series. As a Christmas story it was fantastic. The father finally got what he had always wanted for Christmas, his family back together. He also got a really terrific present, another set of twins.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great Fun series!

11/10 Pinewood Dildos !!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[26.12.22]

I forgot to add that I liked you emphasizing their leg length after addressing it in the previous part's comments.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous