All Comments on 'Roger Fucking My Ass'

by justanoldfart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice

Took me back to the first man who fucked my sweet young ass......several years older than me....and was large in all ways and oh how I loved it when he took my virginity with his black 'forbidden' cock...as he fucked me...I came all over my belly....sweet memory......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think the same!!! I like to fuck guys or have guys fuck me!!! I also like to be sucked off!!! just not in to sucking off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

nice hope you had fun. I have never been fucked or sucked by a guy before. mainly want to try sucking a guy or being drilled in my ass by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like the story

I think I would like something like that to happen to me. I have had only 1 male encounter and I got to suck a wonderful dick and drink some goo cum, he wouldn't fuck my ass when I asked him to so I didn't get that done yet, but I sure want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my ass on fire

I want you and Roger to double tag me and take my smooth and round teen ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a bottom

I love sucking cocks and being fucked. Any cocks are fine with me but I really enjoy black cocks. Something about being on my back or knees and watching a big black cock pumping my tight white ass that really turns me on. I practice safe sex but i like to get to know friends I trust to be clean. I love feeling them shoot cum in my ass. If anyone needs a slutty man to service a man party, let me know. I'll service your cocks any way you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I could meet you.

WishI could have you fuck me.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a wonderful story. What a turn on. Sounds very much like many of my experiences. I love men of all colors and races fucking my mouth and ass. The comment left by "I'm a bottom" is spot on. When I get to know someone, I love taking him bareback. They like the freedom of cumin in my ass as much as I like the freedom of feeling their cum squirt in me. it's heavenly to take a bareback cock in me ass and one in my mouth and having both cum about the same time. Sometimes, it doesn't take me long to get to know someone. If they come over to the house and we have a cup of coffee or a beer and we start chatting, they are in my bed and in my ass within an hour. I love being fucked. I don't care if someone wants to call me a whore because I am. I'll fuck almost anyone. Any takes out there. CFM (come fuck me)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous