All Comments on 'A Haunted House To Remember'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

Great story. I could see this happening in real life too. All your stories get me going!

Paris WatermanParis Watermanover 10 years ago
Highly Original

and well written. With one exception, that being the manner in which Deb presented herself to him that first time. Unfortunately it didn't ring true. That said, the remainder of the story did. Of course the long line of girls sent into the tunnel by Deb strained one's imagination, but since this is erotic material was acceptable. I especially enjoyed the way in which our hero listens to his friend describe 'his' nightly adventures while remaining quiet about his own.

Finally, I think this the best Halloween story I've ever read. And from one writer to another, a truly great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shoulda woulda coulda.....

If I was you I would have finishined dracula off with Debbie. Give them a relationship. I also would have made him younger. But maybe an older student. Or teachers aide...he seems to stuffy as he ends up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love It!!

I worked at a haunted house many years ago and while we lived in a small town we still had a local college nearby that we had loads of fun with. Really enjoyed this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! You are definitely a talented, twisted, dirty person. Very debaucherous minded (I just made that word up, on the fly. At least I think I made it up). This was a fun and original concept. And very well written.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is a most original plot, at least from what I have read here...and I have read a lot in the last 3 1/2 years!! I am anticipating the next chapter will be just as exciting as this one...TALLY HO!!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Almost boring.

daiblo598daiblo5987 months ago

i loved the story and thought it was a great piece of work thank you.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan6 months ago

Silly and sexy. what more could you want?

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Fun, sexy, funny, great storyline and story... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a fantasy. Can teenage boy have that many orgasms in one night, over several days? Sounds like locker room/barracks boasting...(for competitive males or females?) Dracula never had it so good.

( a whole sorority?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10446 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES