All Comments on 'Claire's First Time Penetration Ch. 04'

by ostinatobravado

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
honeydew4uhoneydew4uover 14 years ago
Well written and still erotic

Well written. Good grammar and still erotic as hell. Made me sopping wet. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ostinatobravado! Hey, I have a request to ask of you!

I have a request for you when the next chapter comes, as you have been writing that Claire's be having unprotected sex and you haven't mention that she was on he pill so I was hoping you can have her get pregnant for this and maybe have a bqby for both of them at the same time because I have heard of this happening befor le and I was woundering if you can do this small request for me pleases, and it doesn't even need to be the chapter coming up but please consider it for a minute because this would bring even more thrill into the story then their already is .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Principle's Personal Ass

She's become the plaything of the administration-taking all the cock she can and enjoying it all...steaming sex in a sea of cum, both Claire's and her lovers .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2 - 4 - 1

yes, two for one. In the previous story I wrote that the large cock would be black. no surprise here for me. Enjoyed the story but how did she scream and no one heard her yells ? What about the admin gal in the principal's reception area ? Did she become a party to the sex ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous