All Comments on 'Gina's Weakness Ch. 06'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I sincerely hope that "The End" applies only to this chapter. Its a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut and a swinging couple.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

I also hope there is more. This gets my Dick hard real fast. Keep the life of Gina going.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
incredible series

so fucking erotic ... i couldn't stop reading!!!!! i desperately seek to suck another man's cock ... could only hope my wife would lead me to it like this!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Awesome

Ive read all your stories - great. This one has got me hard and wet - i get lots of precum - thank you! more please.......

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 10 years ago
Loved the Series...

Very hot, very erotic and had me aroused several times. Would love to see more of this from you!

m2mm2mover 9 years ago
Nicely developed story

This story did more than arouse me. It reminded me of my first time with a man. The story kept my interest so well that I read it in one sitting! The story has some excellent details that make it more realistic (the light in the parking lot in Chapter 1).

There are excellent transitions from chapter to chapter and a nice ending with a chance for a sequel (hint). Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Couldn't put the story down until I had read it all. My cock was hard all the way through and I just finished cumming in my hand again. Would love this scenario to play out in real life for me but wife would never go for it. If only there was some way to meet a guy secretly to feed him my cock and suck him off in return. I am so horny right now, it won't be long before I can come again. Great story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Brillant !

Very well written, an arousing story of a foursome you can put together in any way

Bravo !

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
A Little Disappointing!

Was really looking forward to Gina luring some big-dicked guy to their place and feeding his cock into Robert's mouth. This final scene kind of diffused the intensity that the rest of the stories led up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Threads cut short

A very nice and compelling story, but you introduced two characters and left us hanging. Thad and Cindy must be dealt with. At least, I hope you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anti Climax

The bj that the whole story was leading to was so short, so quick, so sketchily described and so anti-climactic that it made reading the whole thing a waste of time. And his wife, who was so obsessed with seeing this, wasn't even in the room, watched it on TV, and was preoccupied with a lesbian lover, something tossed in late in the action? Really a dud ending which ruined everything that came before.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
liked it

but gave it a 5 because of the preceding chapters. Everything pointed at his wife wanting to see her husband suck cock, and when the time came, she had no interest, and she probably set the whole thing up. I agree that this chapter seemed rushed, but hey, maybe the author had something come up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I can't wait for a ch. 07 after the girls hear from Cindy. If they do hear.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Superb

Loved the series and how the scene developed. Incredibly hot.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

OMG, more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story definitely needs a seventh chapter ! I really want both couples to try everything with each other !

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Aaaaaaahhhhh! WTF! Stopped at 1/2 the story. Fully expected all parties to switch places - Sam doing Robert and Gina doing Simone while Sam revealed a flat screen to view Gina and Simone. Expectation set given Simone's description of Sam as someone who likes to watch. Instead, we are given a dead end into a brick wall of "The End". Ouch! My head is still hurting from the impact. Okay, I understand this was Gina's story but still think the remainder of the story should have been told. Lost one star for the ending but still 4 stars for hotness and writing.

Almost expected another chapter to discuss Cindy's discovery of Gina's sexuality. Without further development, I think the whole Cindy viewing Simone and Gina in the club was a totally unnecessary diversion to the story. Same with the Thad basketball diversion (although that too could be another chapter)

/

Okay, bisex males are not my kink but I think the story and writing were very well done. As one commenter posted, there could have been a bit more "loving" between Robert and Gina. First nights drugging of Robert and loving was great but subsequent descriptions were lacking. Thought Gina would be serving up more creampies to Robert than were alluded to in the story.

/

In the end, these stories are quite old so suspect the author has moved on and not likely to pick up the story. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous