All Comments on 'How to Spot Arousal in a Woman'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
I love a mystery

Nice one, Selena. Made me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FINALLY!

The best explanation of the feminine mystique I have ever seen. The uncertainty of what a woman is communicating is both exciting and frustrating. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh GREAT!

Oh GREAT .... just great. Now what are we guys supposed to do. Just when we think we have a little something figured out you pull the rug out from under us. I would have stopped to look over Mr.Kitts shoulder on the Titanic as I ran to grab the rail. Now I guess you're going to tell me that I haven't been thrilling all those women in the frozen food section of the suppermarket! What a let down! Ok so it may not mean what we men think it means but if it doesn't then why aren't women covering up more? Either way it's still nice to see. Thanks Selena for a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The authorities are sooo wrong!

I guess the whole thing about flared nostrils, increased rate of respiration, "sex flush", and other cues mentioned by Masters and Johnson, and discussed in many other manuals, journals and studies is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WRONG!

Maybe it's just you.

Stanz12Stanz12over 15 years ago
Give me a break!!

Selena this was entertaining and as one said before me it is one of the best to describe the "mystique" that all women have.

To the anonymous out there...do you actually believe everything you read? And do you really believe this site is devoted to science, and carefully researched papers? If so that is truly sad.

Thanks Selena, much appreciated.

Andrew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

Why don't we women cover up more???...Some of of us wear everyday clothes you know the jeans and the bra, shirt or t-shirt and dress e.t.c...and it doesn't matter how many layers we wear because there are women out there like me that even when they wear a padded bra there nipples show through...You know we can't help it just like you men can't help getting an erection sometimes...

The squirting thing I'm glad to read about because I squirt and some people don't believe it because it's not gallons of urine...I'm sorry guys but that's generally what it is urine...It's not white...It looks clear...You know you men like to have wild imaginations and I think Selena has wrote a fantastic piece to put you lot in your place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh

oh.

heather_1186heather_1186about 15 years ago
Perfect Description of a Woman

"As a woman I was made to be discovered, explored, and unveiled, one layer at a time. I want you to pay attention, to really listen, to feel into me, through me, and then respond. Women aren't mathematical equations to be solved or figured out. We're mysteries." I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this quote. I couldn't find a more perfect description of a woman.

tangerinecupcaketangerinecupcakealmost 15 years ago
Information About Squirting

Selena, I wanted to send a comment because I think you may be confused about exactly what squirting is. You said that women don't have buckets of water in their vaginas, and this is true, but it's true because squirting doesn't come from the vagina. Female ejaculate is released via the urethra, the same little opening out of which urine flows. The liquid is not vaginal lubrication, but a much waterier (yet, for me, of a distinctly different consistency from urine) solution of water, glucose, salts and possibly some residual urine left in the bladder. After I have an orgasm, the amount of liquid I squirt is comparable to urinating with a full bladder- it's so much I couldn't possibly do it in my bed without ruining the mattress, so I hold it in and let go in the bathroom. Many women who 'need to pee' after they cum are actually releasing latent ejaculate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My honey gets very wet....

...when she showers.-pistolpackinpete

LilhellLilhellover 14 years ago
Just when I knew the answers :)

Seriously I just want to thanks for the wonderful comments.

It was reveling,thoughtful and honest.

I guess us guys are just left with our fantasies :)

Thanks

jazzedly_Jazzedjazzedly_Jazzedalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant writing!

Astounding wit. Publish! I'd buy you in a heartbeat. But I won't ever give up searching for the Holy Grail (that's the Holy Grail of being a man!!!) Peace and love. You made my day!!!

R.

kuna_20kuna_20over 11 years ago
help

i am 20 year old guy who is trying to find a soul mate. i really would your advice on waht to do.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Squirting is...???

Bad news for you, Tangerine, but what women "squirt" is piss.

If you check the anatomy, there is no reservoir in a woman's pelvis for a large volume, or even a small one, other than the bladder.

A woman's urethra is very short, only an inch or a bit more, and if her bladder goes into spasm, or suddenly contracts or is compressed for any reason, urine may be expelled.

More bad news: the cherished "G-spot" is evidently just the urethra, running beneath the surface of the front wall of the vagina on its way to/from the bladder. It is sensitive to compression, which is evidently pleasurable to varying degrees.

None of this detracts from pleasure, except I'd rather not have anybody piss in my bed, certainly not on the side I sleep on! ;-)))

toubabtoubabalmost 11 years ago
*****

Excellent advice, Selena, and an excellent comment by Iwannadoitnow as well. Every woman is different, and I haven't figured out a single one yet, but I've enjoyed trying.

Five.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Geez! Should have known this years ago!

Miss Kitty: What great advice! To paraphrase Winston Churchill's famous quote describing Russia, " ...(Woman) is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma." How fascinating, how interesting and how utterly confounding they are to we men--and how delightfully so! Again, you have earned your usual five stars for superlative writing and extraordinary content.

ArdentLustfulReaderArdentLustfulReaderover 8 years ago
The truth

Thank you for clearly stating what becomes painfully obvious to those seeking the ultimate universal key to life. I, somehow, feel vindicated.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Misleading?....

There are ways to tell if your woman is aroused I think the author is saying you can't just look at a woman and tell but in the act of being intimate there are many signs some obvious some not so obvious but they're there just the same and I agree different with each woman. The only woman you really need to worry about being aroused is the one you are with at the moment. The worst sign is her voice lol they will try and fake it if you don't know better so learn better! Casual sex will never be your best sex it takes a few trips to the gates of heaven to gain access. Meaning you can't learn a woman's body, likes, dislikes and so on in a few hours. Not saying it won't be satisfying it just won't be the mind blowing experience you hear about. a lot of men should realize if you take the time to learn the signs what you are doing is getting to her you will get paid back in spades. All women are different! But all will show signs if you take the time to notice! I'm no expert I do have a fetish of watching a woman lose control during intimacy therefore I work really really hard to make sure what I'm doing she likes and loses control so I get what I want from the experience too course she loves it because she is with a man trying really hard to please her and make her lose control this turns into great sex and usually them wanting more. I have never ever had a one night stand and don't want to that's not great sex same with a quickie I just don't do them lol I need time to make it great for both of us so do you. Concentrate on getting her off and believe me you won't have to worry about you getting off she will love you for it and you WILL have some mind blowing sex. Just my two cents thanx for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How I spot arousal in a woman specialy with my woman and a few of her friends

First let start out admitting that I myself can not keep my fingers and my tongue off my nipples. Nothing to me feels so wonderful first thing after waking up each morning laying in bed cock as hard as brick and my nipples the way they tingle hot and looking down at them they are hot and erect. I gently run my fingers across them and it starts and last for times up to 8-10 hours of nipple orgasim and hell of a orgasim when they feel my tongue.

Now how I can tell if and when my bed partner (wife) along with few of her friends are aroused. I myself along with my partner and her friends are not shy. We have an agreement that whenever you feel aroused get out one of the camping matress or sit on the couch or even the floor and enjoy yourself showing taking care of the arousal. Now if we are alone I will either be sitting around nude and make sure she is near by and able to see all knowing that she will get aroused sooner. I know when she starts getting aroused and know in two ways. First be her nipples she is like me loves to put on a show while as she works up to full arousal and granted yes all women are different but most if aroused their nipples start to get full and as they are doing their thing also another way I can tell when the women I know getting aroused is by looking and watching the areola starts getting darker as the nipples get more and more erect. Also if she and or friends unlike me likes to start out pleasuring myself and others total nude. The women start out in sheer see thru panties and sheer see thru bra. I also watch their pussy looking for the swelling of the lips and the clit as it starts to get erect and hard. None of this will happen if she not aroused and I have learned to tell when most women are faking their orgasim and funny it may seem to most is that most men have no clue if she is faking and I mean totally clueless how to tell for he he is only getting it due to fact to shut him up and to stop is grinding hunching like a dog in heat with his hard cock she so in order for this to happen she pretends to either aroused or working up to it.Most women if not aroused or not in the mood well her nipples not as aroused she been rubbing pinching licking trying like. hell to maybe get semi hard. Her pussy only wet because of her wet fingers but not as wet as usual and knowing her mate has no clue she is faking. Like I said early on me and my partner ( wife ) if her friends would like to join in and if not welcome to watch like a few have tried to just watch but after 15-30 min they be slow undress as they rub their nips and the agreement and the agreement must be signed is I do not will not touch them at all and they will not touch me in anyway matter of fact they/me have to be no closer than 25 feet. Now if My wife and her friends want to do things with each that's ok but everyone must be where all can see. So Again how I can tell when woman is aroused is by watching her pussy wetness,swelling,clit swelling/dripping,all between her legs very wet, also the areola around the nipples usually with most women gets darker and it too may swell some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

35 years of marriage and I'm still trying to figure it all out. It keeps changing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So mysterious...

I’m confident that I can see this author’s effort to be mysterious probably includes a tattoo in a foreign script or symbol that is not part of her heritage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ladies don't make it easy for us men. You really don't. The problem is that you think that we're mind readers: we're not. We don't think on the same wavelength that women do, but too many women think that we should just "get" them. You're doing both yourselves and your man a disservice with that way of thinking. After all, if you're not even sure what it is that you want, how in the hell are we supposed to figure it out? Men and women are different, and think differently. Do yourself and your man a favor by understanding that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous