All Comments on 'Allie's First Time Receiving Oral'

by whoruwhoami

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Good story development and especially liked putting the mutual descriptions in the middle which kept the mystery up and running. Unique. Good writing style too. Go to the head of the class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it

I guessed who "Bob" was long before the end of the story but I believe you meant that to be. In fact, I think you handled the whole thing very well. Let's see more of your clever writing.

KramBKramBover 15 years ago
Well Done

I'm not a usual reader of this topical area, but the title intrigued me. Very well done story that went beyond the bump and grind kind of thing so often found on the site. I liked how you put the emotional aspects into each character and the build up to the end. Keep it up and look forward to reading another one from you.

dereielledereielleover 15 years ago
Vwet well done!

What a wonderful piece of writing! I loved the description of the inner turmoil both of them felt.

Please write more!

CABONECABONEover 14 years ago
Nicely Done

The anticipation of truly finding the identity of her mystery lover holds the readers interest. Very nice style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I am a straight woman but did not always behave that way when I was in college either. Maybe because it was an all-female college had something to do with that, but it seems to me that oral [at least receiving oral] should be an equal opportunity matter.

I liked the suspense of who the giver was. Even though from the context [and the "lesbian sex" label] did tip it off a bit, there was still a good amount of buildup prior to the identity being given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DAMN!

To sum it up: DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story of intimacy

That was a beautiful story of intimacy. Well written, sexy, awesome. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice to know good friends are out there

What a lovely story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not the best, very cheesy ending, oral sex part wasn't greatly detailed. You definitely need some work, good effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

I thought it was a great story. I've had thoughts like this just not game to act

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

LOVED it! ..tho obvious , continually using pronoun 'he' , that it wasn't...

not exactly uncommon theme/story for F roomies to get each other off...hooray!

always thought females a lot more fluid, and glad for it...! tho strapon becoming their fave mildly surprising-good for them!

tho Allie, describing herself, as her breasts 'smaller than average' threw me...

what's average? and I LOVE petites... and glad more stories with them....

easy 5 and fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous